Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives

Go down

VOTE 1 night rep 1 day rep and 1 guardian. YOU DON'T HAVE TO VOTE

Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives I_vote_lcap13%Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives I_vote_lcap0%Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives I_vote_lcap13%Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives I_vote_lcap0%Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives I_vote_lcap38%Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives I_vote_lcap25%Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives Empty Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives

Post by Yukihoshi Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:30 am

IMPORTANT INFO BELOW!!

If two people (and more) have the same nominations then the person they have the same nominations for will automatically get 2 votes.
---From Elections nominations

NPCs have been added automatically in case no one votes for the ones listed. Yes, you heard me right, you can choose to NOT vote for somethings.

Like for example, since I'm the only Day class Rep listed right now. You don't HAVE to vote for me.

Also you don't have to nominate someone for everything..its not really possible at the moment right now. But later on in the year when we have (hopefully) more members we'll do another Election. I'm saying this so our characters won't get overworked and stuff. Please...no more than 2 jobs for people.

Oh! And to me Representive=president

DO NOT POST WHO YOU VOTED FOR!
YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR GUARDIANS AND REPRESENTIVEs

People who automatically get 2 votes will have this:♪ Right next to their votes

Guardian:
Yukihoshi votes:2
Whiteferret votes:5 (♪)

Day Class rep:
Yukihoshi Votes:
NPC Votes:1

Night class representive:
Clous Votes: 3 (♪)
Tanju Votes:1
NPC Votes:
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-10

Character sheet
Name: Ariane Yuki Hoshi
Class/job: Day student

https://vkacademycross.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives Empty Re: Elections! VOTE:Guardians and Representives

Post by Yukihoshi Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:33 am

ELECTIONS ARE OVER! NO MORE VOTING!
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-10

Character sheet
Name: Ariane Yuki Hoshi
Class/job: Day student

https://vkacademycross.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down