Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~ Open to anyone that wishes to join

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join Empty At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~ Open to anyone that wishes to join

Post by Luna Scarlet Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:12 am

~ The moon had drawn Luna outside of the dorm where she had been reading a book. People would perhaps not take her for the romantic type, but she never could resist reading stories about beasts, dragons and other peculiar beings. And not to forget the knights and princesses, although Luna did sometimes frown over the machismo that oozed from the writings.
She often lay and wondered if she herself would ever meet someone she could call her "knight", not that she was really that interested in being rescued with all the package of being the maiden in distress. In fact that always made her chuckle to herself and shake her head.

I bet my mother would love that though.. Luna thought to herself as she walked silently along the hallway. It had always caused Luna's mother a big headache how little interest her daughter showed others, and in particularly boys for that matter. It's not like I don't have enough time for that stuff later on... As a matter of fact, a letter from Luna's parents had arrived to her room this evening. They were asking the usual stuff which had lying underneath the surface the questions about if she had gotten any friends and if she had discovered more about her powers. Why can't they just write me about what they are doing and stop asking me all these questions? It really gave her a headache to deal with thinking about this matter, so perhaps it wasn't just the moon that had made her leave her room, but also the thought of being able to escape the letter that lay on her desk and demanded her attention, making sure she wouldn't be able to concentrate on reading in peace. Coward...you should just hurry up and write a reply.. Luna scolded herself, but still kept walking as fast as she could from her room.

Finally getting to the garden, the tall and raven haired girl lifted her face to the sky with a gentle smile towards the moon that graced her with it's pale blue rays of light. Holding her hands above her head, the pure blood vampire stretched as far as she could towards the sky, lifting herself up onto her toes before lowering herself down again and now finally looking around herself at the lovely scenery of flowers and plants in all shape and sizes. The garden had gotten bigger since she had arrived, and there were many new kinds of buds that flowered. No one would though suspect that the silent and closed new girl had had anything to do with that. "We have some time before the sun comes up, my beauties, so let us use that time well." Whenever she talked with them, her voice became softer and sounded almost like a low melody. Sitting herself down on her knees, not caring for the white and clean school uniform she was wearing, Luna started digging small holes with her slender fingers into the earth before adding seeds into them. After filling up the holes again, she bent over them and whispered a few words before straightening herself up.

Satisfied with the work, she now closed her eyes and parted her lips. Drawing in a deep breath, her whole body relaxed, before she started singing in a clear, low voice. This was a song no one else got to hear except for her mute friends of the nature, the words were without doubt unrecognizable to anyone else, but they were of a language she and the flowers understood. And as if responding then slowly but surely, as if being pulled gently into the magic of the song, the flowers around Luna started opening their buds. It was as if the wind held it's breath, nothing stirred in the air and nothing could be heard except for the low singing that kept charming and pulling the flowers.

Opening her light-grey eyes, Luna smiled as she calmly watched the enchanting scenery around her, without stopping the words from dancing away from her lips. This was what she looked forward to as she sat in class or had to do other duties. This moment that Luna alone had for herself was all she really asked for from life, but it did though sometimes bother her when she felt that weak but prickly feeling of loneliness. I don't understand why... but sometimes I wish I could share this with someone else. It was though very unlikely to her that anyone would understand her, or even be willing to for that matter. ~
Luna Scarlet
Luna Scarlet

Female Posts : 31

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join Empty Re: At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~ Open to anyone that wishes to join

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:54 am

(OOC:xD damn you, you have Hikaru's color, i'll just change it for the time beign)

The Zouka twins were walking back to the Moon dorm after meeting with Hanashi for what it appeared to be a long time.They were happy to see her again and they couldn't wait to see when they'll meet up again.But, the twins didn't want to head back to the dorm just yet.They felt..mischievious.They haven't felt like this in months!But they didn't know what to do..

"Kaoru?Where shall we go?I know you don't want to spend the rest of the night in the dorm", Hikaru told his brother as they walked slowly back."I don't know, Hikaru", his brother answered truthfully as he gazed at the moon.Then, he remembered that there was a garden, "We could always go to the garden that's near the outside Cross Academy, brother", Hikaru tilted his head.That is an interesting thought.The flowers there always look breathtaking in the night, also when the moon was out and the moon's light hit them."Very well, let us go there, Kaoru", they smiled at one another as their paced increased.

The Zouka twins and Yamiyo went their seperate ways(they think anyway, they left quickly when Hanashi left).It didn't seem like a long time when they reached the garden.The moon was high up in the dark sky as the twins reached the gardens.Usually some of the vampires never cared for flowers or anything like that, but a few of them did.The twins were two of them, along with Hanashi, but she was a human, what didn't she love?Of course, they couldn't say that to her face or they would get smacked by one of her many books.The twins quickly heard a voice, a melody.Someone was singing?They walked around trying to find the source of the beautiful melody and when they found it, they were quite suprised.

The beautiful voice belonged to none other than the pureblood Luna Scarlet.They have seen her once or twice while they took classes together, but they just zone out everyone in the classroom but them."Why, hello, Luna-sama", the boys said in unison as they got closer to her, then bowing to her."May we ask why are you out on this beautiful evening?", they looked at her smiling as they waited for her reply.

Meanwhile, Hanashi was in her dorm, but it was only to get a gray jacket that had a hoody on and was already back out.It was cold, she'll admit that as her waist-lenght black hair danced in the wind slightly and her dark blue eyes stared at the ground in front of her as she was outside."Now, where are they...", by 'they', she means the twins.Sure, she 'said' she was gonna go to bed, but, really?After meeting them after a few months she couldn't stay away from them.

She wondered where they could be.At this time of night, they wouldn't be back in the dorms, oh no, they would be either causing trouble or maybe looking at some flowers.Flowers!The moonlit garden!Quickly she ran towards the moonlit garden, praying that they were in fact in there and not in there dorms.
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster
Birthday : 1993-06-19

Character sheet
Name: Zetsubou Hanashi
Class/job: Day Student

Back to top Go down

At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join Empty Re: At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~ Open to anyone that wishes to join

Post by Luna Scarlet Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:53 am

((OOC: haha my apologies xD ))

~ Being lost in her own world, Luna didn't notice the footsteps that drew closer until cheerful voices brought her back to her senses. The song died out on her lips as she stiffened slightly, clenching her fists. Most of the flowers drew back into the buds, while others lingered a little longer as if wanting to hold onto the magic for just a small moment. Who is here now? Had she been caught by one of the staff that secured the dorms? Standing in one swift movement, her hair swirling around her as she turned to face those that interrupted her, Luna braced herself for whomever might be there. What am I expecting anyways? It's not like I've been doing something wrong... She narrowed her eyes at the boys that stood before her with cheerful smiles and questioning looks on their handsome faces. A small blush crept to her cheeks from the embarrassment of being discovered by them, and that irritated her greatly. They were very respectful and asked her also in a polite manner, making her realize that they were probably not pure bloods like herself.

The red haired twins in front of her were very familiar. I'm sure I've seen them before. Searching her memory, Luna came to realize that they were fellow students in the Night class. The Zouka twins... we share some classes. She didn't know much more about them other than they seemed to always be by themselves while at class, closing others out. Not that she really payed that much attention to anyone, but she tended to take notice of unusual behavior. Trying to remember if they had any special characteristics, she remembered that they had a mischievous nature and liked having a good laugh. Are they planning on ripping up my plants? Her eyes scanned them with intensity as she wondered about their trip to the garden. They shouldn't dare do that though.... at least not while I'm here. They had very charming faces and were most probably able to make anyone smile if they wanted to. I'm pretty sure I've sometimes seen a girl around them also when I take a walk around the estate, not seen her at the Night class dorm though or in any of our classes.

She realized that a few moments had passed since they had asked her their question and the silence between the 3 of them was probably starting to make the twins feel uncomfortable. Luna looked away from them and crossed her arms before answering. "I'm here to tend to the flowers. What is your purpose here, twins of the Zouka family?" A cloud passed the moon for a second, the wind again picking up it's pace as if it could also read the tension that was in the air. It didn't occur to Luna to treat them as any lower than herself, but she was well aware of being able to use her social position to threaten them out of the garden if needed. ~
Luna Scarlet
Luna Scarlet

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:17 am

((Time for a bit of subtle chaos XP))

Clous had been spent the past few minutes after class with Victoria, but that got old real quick to her dismay. His mood seemed to had changed recently, it was obvious that there was something eating away at him. But he would never tell jsut anyone about it. That wasn't how he did things. He wondered about outside for a while moving fluidly through the night as if her were a shadow of sorts. Elusive to all who weren't paying attention. As of late his expression had seemed somewhat dazed and misplaced. IT was odd for other to see Clous acting as he had been, and that caused a great deal of worry among the night class, and even more so within the staff.

Closu sighed half-hearteldy as he walked through a seemingly endless woodland. In truth it wasnt as deep as he was imagining it to be, but his depression made everything seem deep and dark. He lifted his head to the faint sound of someone running. Did he even care to investigate? Not really, but it was no better than what he was doing. Just o be safe though Clous stood in a clearing seeming content as his eyes closed.

Within seconds they openned with a gold flash and dimmed back to their brilliant amber color. A pureblood, Scarlet if im not mistaken. And those two, the creepy Zouka twins. Interesting group, all together in the garden. I wonder if thats where that other person was running to? Clous started walking again, in no real hurry as he parted his way over the plain. He approached the garden, his old almost distant smirk struggling to re-appear on his face, but failed to completely return. "Perhaps some time in the garden will help, or maybe..." Hm...what an odd feeling...

For someone like Clous life at one point seemed to be the most precious things, but recently death was all he could think about. The deaths of his loved ones. His own creeping on him, breathing with its decayed stinch and hot baren flow against his neck. It was comming. Death to all who were unaware. Could he stop it, or rather...would he? These questions pounded at his skull, though he recieved them with little interest. He was comming, the man tha had caused so much death and destruction. The one man that Clous had ever feared would be making his appearance tonight. Clous could feel the cold tingle down his spine, the closer he got. The closer Victor got to him, he felt death.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Clous Sinota
Class/job: Night Class Drom President/ Night Class Rep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:42 pm

Their facial features remained the same when she spoke."We came here to-", "Look at the flowers, of course".Their short spiky red hair moved in the wind slightly.Kaoru's golden eyes looked upward, towards the cloud that shielded the moon from them, then back at Luna.Sure, the twins were mischievious, but they never dared to do anything drastic.The only thing they ever did drastic(in their opinion) was hurt someone that was close to them when they were younger.They learned there lesson and never did anything like that again.Quickly, there smiles left as footsteps were heard behind them, they knew who it was, and they were wondering why was this person out of bed.

"Why are-", "You here", "Hanashi?", they finished together as they turned around to stare at the young human girl.She was panting slightly.'She must've ran here..' they thought as she came closer to them."I have my reasons, Hikaru, Kaoru", she replied to them softly as she zipped her jacket up.The night had become cold for her, she couldn't stand the cold, she hated it, but the twins didn't mind nor care about the cold.It felt just right for them."We thought you were already in you're bed, Hana", they said together, their hands in their pockets as their eyes gazed at her.

Her waist lenght black hair looked slightly messy but the wind picked up once again, making her hair dance."I was, but I couldn't sleep", she admitted, shrugging her shoulders, as if not caring.Her gaze travelled to the girl who was behind them just a few steps.She noticed her uniforn, it was that of the Night class.'Interesting, another vampire...wonder if this one is also a pure blood...', the twins, as if they read her mind(which they couldn't) said, "Her name is Luna Scarlet-", "And yes, she's a pureblood", Hanashi then stared at the twins for a long time, then a chuckle left her lips."Thank you, but i'm sure she could've said that herself, you know", they shrugged as they looked back at Luna.

((OOC:Hope you don't forget there's a posting order, Clous.xD Just saying.))
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Scarlet Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:58 pm

((OOC: Always fun to have more joining ^^ ))

~ They came to look at the flowers? Her eyes found their faces again and Luna studied them for a few seconds, trying to see if there was complete truth in those words. It doesn't seem like they are telling lies... "I see..." The wind was changing course again, moving through the garden and rustling the flowers. There are probably more coming.. She couldn't be sure, but it seemed as if the earth was getting slightly uneasy, the rustling in the wind seeming like whispers to the raven haired vampire. And just as she was trying to make up her mind if she should leave or not, the sounds of light footsteps were carried towards the vampires with the wind.

The new person that had added into the group of visitors to the moonlit garden was a girl, that same girl Luna had sometimes spotted running around with the Zouka twins before. She was a beauty noted Luna, but there didn't seem to be the same aura around her as with the vampires. The boys now spotting the girl seemed to have forgotten about Luna's presence for a minute, as they started a conversation with the newcomer. It seemed to Luna as if they were almost scolding that girl for something. Hmmm.. so she was supposed to be sleeping? She's a human then, I can also see that she isn't wearing the standard white uniform for the Night class so it is kind of obvious, plus she's missing the aura. But then again, why was a human associating with vampires? Had they gotten her bewitched? Don't tell me they use her as a "lunchbox" for themselves..? It wasn't wrong of Luna to come to that conclusion. She had never really thought of any reason to be friends with humans unless someone was intending on feeding on them. Humans were of a different race and most of them always seemed to bring troubles, at least that was what Luna had been taught and she didn't see any reason to think otherwise. But why should I care about if they are feeding on her? It's really none of my business.

The three of them continued talking as Luna shifted slightly, finally deciding that it was probably getting too crowded here for her. She couldn't deny that curiosity was rising, but Luna was used to pushing that feeling back and ignore it. It might just bring her troubles to talk with this human, and those twins weren't really any one that her parents would like to see her around. However, the twins seemed to have other plans as they spoke her name and also told the girl that she was a pure blood, much to Luna's dismay. It seems like they are either used to speaking for others or they are feeling overly talkative tonight. Luna was not used to behavior like that, and her eyes became slightly colder as she pierced the persons in front of her with her gaze. "I seem to have given the twins of the Zouka family permission to speak for me without even noticing myself. How fortunate of me to come up with the skill of telepathy in a single night." She didn't raise her voice, but every word she spoke was like a needle prickling into their skins.

The tall pure blood vampire turned from the others, there was no anger in her actions. That sarcastic comment of hers was all that she needed to say, it wasn't really in her nature to let others upset her. It had perhaps just caught her off guard when those twins and human girl appeared, making her feel slightly vulnerable. Will they leave or stay? Somehow she wanted both, she had become curious about the twins interest in the flowers and this human girl was also waking many questions. But Luna knew that as with most others she had probably pushed them away with her cold attitude. ~
Luna Scarlet
Luna Scarlet

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:39 am

Clous walked through the garden with no real destination. He could see the zouka twins and that human girl he sensed earlier. But that didnt interest him. He always had a slight interest in Luna Scarlet, something about her drew him in. For most that was dangerous, but he was truely intrigued by it. Clous had never meet a person who was as mysterious, or even more so than he himself. He moved through the garden fluidly until he was clearly in the open for all to see. "Miss Scarlet..." His voice floated through te wind just barely loud enough for her to hear. He started walking closer to her but stopped several yards away. "What a surprise seeing you here Luna. You look as lovely as ever." His tone seemed cruel and a hint of laughter could be heard at the edge of it. Guess it shouldn't be much of a surprise, I heard she's always here every chance she gets. His white hair fell around his head, his amber eyes seemed to have a gleem to them as he looked over Luna.

((Meh...this is all I can do right now, sorry u.u))
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:38 am

Sitting down with his arms crossed looking over the scenery, no words where needed, it was already getting crowded here and Aaròn would want to avoid that if possible. The people he was looking at from the rooftop of a nearby building was nothing of the intriguing sort, actually he would have wanted to be somewhere else but his duties as a clan member requierd immidiet attention, Luna that all was well with her, that was the request he had gotten from her parents before he came here, he had been here all along not hiding he would prefer to call it studying the peoples minds that stood now below him in the park, it was just now that he had decided to reveal himself to the likes of them, during his years in alaska he had learned to do so much more than read minds, he had become more animal like than he ever was, and then not a blood thirsty wolf like beast that hungers for blood and flesh but the basic insticts such as hearing and seeing in the darkness was no big deal to any vampires, he also had outstanding sneaking ablities that almost gave no sounds even as he was running. But the inner insticts where now a part of him that would help him grow stronger...

And perhaps learn new abilities, the Moon shined behind his back so his front was dark, even with the pale skin it was very hard for anyone who was not an vampire to see or even notice him, that and the moon would blind there sight slightly, as more and more people appeared he stood up with a calm face he read there inner minds withouth them even realizing it the man whom had just appeared was intrested in Luna, the twins where annoying her, he knew it he was gonna make them stop if by force, it bothered him tho because they seemed like they would not give up on her easily he had already deciphered everyone here... and off course Luna as a fellow Clan member knew of his abilities, but sadly for her there was no way to block her mind, he then became slight suprised to hear an unfamiliar voice a precence of a human, he raised his eye brown slightly and noticed the girl... she was quite beatiful for a human... but that was not what made him suprised, the fact that he could not hear her mind was something nearly shocking to him, but he didnt show it on his face, but his curiosity grew at the mysterious woman. He got only a few words if even that, how? how was this possible?, to be distracted withouth even realizing was something this human had accomplished and that itself was quite an accomplishment, He didnt like to admit it but he felt threathed by this girl by a human.!

He decided to keep an eye on her as well as he could not hear her thoughts, but evidently no one here posed an immidiet threath for Luna, he just decided to stay put for now... the reason why he had decided to show himself was so that he would alarm the others to be careful not to make any sudden moves, so to say that they knew he was around they would act evidently upon that information, futhermore interact with this girl could end in many ways, the only thing they should be wary off was not to damage any plants for their own safety, he put his arms in his pockets and leaned against a wall letting his face be stroke by the moonbeams... He had a partially good relation with Luna, if you could call it that, because she seemed to like quiet people overall, and he fitted in that catergory as he rarley spoke unless spoken to and then too not in the precence of Strangers, and quite frankly this place seemed to boom with them, even if he knew them already fairly well... Luna was acting a bit out of habit, while reading her mind he discovered that she had grown qurious, could it be he though, he didnt blink or move a muscle as if waiting what would happen next... he just kept staring at the people below with his deep green colored eyes that took the form of a cat`s as it strained to look in the darkness, it sharpened and narrowed as he could see everything as clearly as day itself, bluntly put he had not seen Luna like this since she discovered his own abilities...
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:47 pm

The Zouka twins bowed at Luna."Forgive us, Luna-sama", they said together.Even though they hated doing this when any pure blood was 'angered' or 'offended', they had to, it was just the way that they were told to do.Hanashi had heard what she said, they way she said it.It sounded.. sarcastic-like.Of course she tried to maintain her cool persona, but she didn't like it when some other pure bloods thought of themselves so high and mighty.'Then again, looks can be deceiving...', at any rate, Hanashi wasn't gonna leave anytime soon if the twins were here.She just wanted to spend time with them, seeing as their childhood friends.

The twins rose up when they heard a young man speaking.A pureblood, and they recognize that voice anywhere."Well, if it isn't Clous Sinota", Hikaru said, staring at the man that was now a few yards away from Luna."Looks like everyone's coming, don't you think so, brother?", Kaoru asked Hikaru as he had a calm look in his face.Hikaru nodded "Indeed, brother.. but, we also have another guest", their eyes looked towards a certain rooftop where a certain pure blood was at."Seems like everyone decided to come out on this particular night" they said together, shrugging their shoulders.Hanashi didn't say anything, she was too preoccupied with what the twins have said.'Seems like everyone decided to come out at this particular night', what did they mean by that?Sure, a new person has appeared, but what about that other person, that "guest" that they said.It made no sense, and usually Hanashi would have figuered this out, but this time, she couldn't.

'I wonder who they meant by that 'other' guest...', she thought as the twins looked at Clous, wondering why he was here.They were always curious when a person would show up.The first thought might've been "what are they doing here?", the second could be "What is he up to?", and the third one, almost always the one that they decide on is "Eh, not my problem".The twins, noticing Hanashi's behaviour came up with an idea."Luna-sama", Hikaru stared at her then a smile came unto his face "We will leave you with Clous-sama for the moment, allright?", Kaoru also added "Besides, we DID come to look at the beautiful flowers in the garden, so...", they grabbed Hanashi by her arms and dragged her to god know's where "We'll be back!", they said at the same time, dragging Hanashi.She didn't look all that pleased being dragged but let them, knowing how stubborn they can be.
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Scarlet Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:21 am

~ The fourth person that seemed to have some business in the garden this evening made Luna straighten her back slightly. He moved effortlessly and with grace through the garden, having his eyes set on her. Clous Sinota...This is what being around a talented A class vampire is all about. She respected his strong aura, but at times it got a little bit too... cold? She had also seen him at classes with her, not sure if he had sometimes been watching her... but then again people had lately been wondering about her being absent from classes. Good thing I decided to memorize all the names and faces there the first day... His white hair and charming looks made even Luna look twice at him, but however then he seemed a little bit too stuck up even for a pure blood. It was certainly not hard for Luna to imagine him enjoying this big hole between him and those under him. "Clous." Her low voice was pleasant to the ear as it carried itself with the wind to the man that stood now closer to her. Hmh, spare me the sarcasm. I am pretty sure that you know exactly where to always find me. Not wanting to sound too rude, but also not being able to hold back she added with the same calm voice. "Such sweet words from Clous of the Sinota family. However they would sound much better with some meaning behind them." Do not take me for some fool, Clous. Her eyes shimmered against his as she returned his gaze, not wanting to back down even an inch.

She then finally gave into another thing that was bothering her, letting her eyes stray away from the white haired pure blood in front of her. She was starting to wonder if there wasn't someone else watching them. It had been bothering her for a few minutes now, like something or someone was picking and probing at her mind. Some presence that was too strong to ignore and yet too weak to really notice that well. Looking around with sharp eyes and focusing her senses, Luna lifted her head in the direction of Aarón. So he is here. Is this something my parents arranged? Luna didn't like that they thought she needed protection, but she would never start protesting about it and act like a spoiled brat. Plus it would probably hurt her relative's feelings. Aarón...long time no see. She didn't smile, knew it wasn't necessary between them to show feelings. They understood each other and that was enough. Tearing her gaze away from her relative's location, Luna decided to simply ignore him for now. It would be best for both of them, she knew that he felt better while keeping his distance. But if he would come to her first then she would certainly welcome him.

The twins spoke again, apologized. Luna felt like saying they didn't have to, but remembered the strict words of her father not to treat those lower like equals. He had hammered those words into his daughter since she was little, after that incident had happened with the half breed servant. It still made her skin crawl and a lump form in her throat. When she was still a child she had a maid which took care of her each day, just like any pure blood should have. But Luna had formed a bond with that maid and never made her bow or be treated according to her rank. However Luna's father had found out, and he had gotten furious. That was the first and only time he had laid his hands on his daughter, but that was nothing compared to what the maid had gotten. He had her executed in front of all the other staff and also in front of his daughter, as if to show them what would happen to those that forgot about their place in the social ladder. Never again had Luna so much as smiled towards their staff or anyone of a lower rank. She wasn't rude or spoiled towards the servants, she simply treated them like the rest.. with disinterest and distance. Like they were objects that gave her what she needed and helped her with some tasks, but nothing more.

Those twins however didn't seem to falter, even after they forced the apology from their lips they still had smiles ready for Luna. Why do they seem this cheerful? Is this just for show? It seemed that they had also noticed Aarón, but the human girl didn't as her confused expression showed. Luna had to praise the twins for their courage as they addressed Clous now, and notable not as politely as they had done with her, before they seemed to be on their way to leave. Of course.... it seems like they are going to inform that girl about some things. ... Wait.. leave me with Clous? Somehow it made her nervous to be alone with that man, even with Aarón watching. She never knew how to deal with men, and this one wasn't really hiding that he would be a handful. Coward! She scolded herself for the second time this evening, but didn't show any chance in her facial expression.

It made her however surprised as they seemed to promise her that they would be back. Hadn't she just made it clear about the difference between them? Why didn't they grow cold and leave like everybody else? Perhaps I am underestimating the strength of their willpower.. But no matter how she fussed and fumed in her mind over those words, it was clear that deep inside her a small light of gratitude sparkled. ~
Luna Scarlet
Luna Scarlet

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:37 am

Clous watched as the Zouka twins ran off with the human girl. Those two always managed to make him feel slightly uneasy. The whole finishing eachother sentances and speaking on point with eachother was unerving even for a being like Clous who already knew what they would do before they did it. But as it stood, he knew what every vampire would do before they did it.

Clous could feel the presence of Aaron. It was hard to miss, he decided to choose his words with caution. teh last thing he needed was to get into it with another vampire. He was already the subject of suspecion considering he had so far killed three vamps almost one day after the other, and had begun hanging around a vampire hunter as well. He was sure everyone was watching him, but would they even know what to look for?

A slight smirk appeared on his face as he started to speak. "Of course Ms. Scarlet, forgive me. I suppose that was a bit careless of me, I know exactly what your doing." His voice trailed off at the end. His eyes distant, but he quickly snapped back to reality. "I guess a more personal question would be. Would you mind having company?" His smile replaced his smirk, he wasn't to sure how things would play out. But perhaps it was time for him to fill the gap he had set between himself and his own kind.

Clous didnt bother trying to read anything. Besides there was only so far he would go without having an ok when it came to the mind of a woman. But as far as Aaron was concerned Clous felt no reason why he couldnt dig a little deeper. Maybe peek in on his childhood... No Clous didnt care about that, neither did he care about his intentions. But he was sure the older vamp was watching, waiting for him to slip up, make hte wrong move. Or advance in a way that he would see as unfit. Inside Clous was laughing at this, laughing at him, and he was sure he knew.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:26 pm

This man was annoying to say at the very least, just now thanks to the Zouka twins he had to make an hard decision, follow the mysterious human, or keep an eye on Luna, the choise should have been obvious to most other people, but to Aarón it was just one of those incredebly hard choises he would need to make and within a short time period, the Zouka twins and the Human where almost out of reach for his mind reading abilities unless he would concetraite on a single being which in this case would be impossible since he didnt thrust that clous guy, could you blame him?. he knew more about the vampire than he probably knew himself, getting deeper into his thoughts revealed just what he had expected, he had indeed killed those 3 vampires before and recetly at that, and indeed he had somekind of relation to a vampire hunter, he also sensed he was mocking him mentally as if he knew that he could read his thoughs, which made Aarón slightly tense, the fact was this mad man was not someone who should speak with the Scarlet clan and yet he insisted to push on futher...

There was hardly any mistake, there was only one thing he could do... by now the man knew of him, personally he though he knew even before that, this man should not be taken lightly, he also felt that Luna felt discomfort around men and this man was no diffrent from the other... he cleared his mind, and decided to dig deeper to the inner counciousness of this man, whatever he found there was proof enough that Luna should not speak, see or connect with him any futher, enough was enough he decided to break in to the conversation did Luna like it or not... he could hardly just stand aside and do nothing anymore...

In a blink of an eye he stood next to luna at her right side, making sure he did not stand on any plants, he pulled his left arm up before Luna when she was about to speak to him... his eyes where tightly tracked to Clous as he shut his mind compleytley from the outside world, not listening to any exuses of his pathetic life any longer, also any possible thoughts that Luna might throw at him would be denied at this point... he may have been her younger brother but he still wanted to protect those dear to him, this was no longer just about orders that Luna`s parents gave him it was far more deeper than that... also something off note that for some reason Aarón never calls her Sibling as sis but with her first name, the same thing with his parents... also he never speaks of his parents as his only refers to them as Luna`s parents, or calls them with their first names(just to clear that out)

His pale calm facial expression, never changing or faltering during even his most emotional thoughts running trough his mind, while keeping his other arm streched out before Luna, he then lowered his arm and along with his left arm kept them in his pockets... while narrowing his eyes slightly and taking a step closer to Clous...

.... .... i humbly appreciate your kindness but she will not... interact with your kin... short and sweet nothing else was needed to say, he probably knew what he was pointing at, he spoke with calmness there was no hint of sarcasm or hostility in his words, the last thing he would want to do was to start arguing with either luna or this man...

Last edited by Aarón Scarlet on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 am

The twins kept dragging Hanashi away to another part of the garden, away from all the pure bloods.They wanted to check on Luna, not liking the fact that they left her there, but they knew Aarón would protect her, they are family after all.The only one they worried about was Hanashi, not liking her too close to Clous.Though, Clous didn't seem that interested in Hanashi, which was a good thing for them, but still the couldn't help but worry slightly.They decided they were far enough from the three of the pure bloods as they stopped, letting Hanashi's hands go.She stared at them with her usual stare.It was one that had no meaning, which meant she wa smaybe confused, or just finding the twins extremely weird at the moment.

"Ok, what's up?", Hanashi said, breaking the quite awkward silence(for them, for her it was just normal silence).Hikaru looked at her, then put up a smile, a fake one."Nothing's wrong, Hana.Why would you ask us such a question like that?", Kaoru nodded eagerly, going along with his brother "Yeah, can't we just come and see the beautiful flowers while dragging you?", Hikaru mentally facepalmed at the idiodicy of his younger twin brother.Hanashi, not buying any of this just decided to 'play' along "Sure... If you say so..," she turned away from them, looking at flowers that were blooming, and others not blooming.While Hanashi was busy looking at the flowers, the twins focused on the pure bloods.They weren't far away from them, but it made them slightly uneasy.

"You know..", she spoke up while her blue eyes were set on a rose "You guys can go back to where Luna, and Clous are, allright?I'll be fine, I am a Vampire Hunter-", "Apprentice", they corrected.She shot them a glare "Whatever..", Hikaru thought it was a good idea, but he didn't like the idea of leaving Hanashi alone, so he turned to Kaoru, "Stay with Hanashi, ok?", the younger twin was about to protest but saw his serious gaze."Fine...", Kaoru sighed, giving up as Hikaru grinned then waved at Hanashi "Stay with Kaoru, ok?", with that he left, running towards where the three pure bloods where while Kaoru stayed with Hanashi, looking at the flowers.He sighed mentally, hands still in his pockets 'This sucks..'
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:49 am

[You can generally skip all of this post except the last paragraph. All I've done is entered and noticed you all.]

"Aki... Aki, how do you feel?" asked Yamiyo as he opened the door to his room and slipped inside. He strode over to the bed and gently laid a hand on her shoulder. "Aki?"

She let out a small groan and slowly opened her eyes. Crying had exhausted her. "Mmm... Yamiyo? I'm alright. I've had some time to think is all. Thank you for keeping to your words," she murmured, touching his hand briefly.

He nodded, knowing how frail her trust was. "I'm sorry for waking you. I just wanted to make sure you were alright. That's all. Hanashi was... quite touched by your words. I think you helped her a lot." He let out a small yawn and plopped down on the bed, his head landing atop of her stomach. "Sure you're better?" he asked again.

Aki slowly sat up, shifting his weight to her legs. "Yeah, I'm fine." She began to run her hand through his fine, silken hair. Any girl would be jealous of his hair. So smooth, so soft, so fine. But not as much as hers. A small smile rose to her lips. Amazing what tears can do sometimes.

As he closed his eyes, she thought to ask him of Hanashi. "Yami... Hanashi, what do you think about her?" she asked. "I mean... she is a vampire hunter after all. Would it be best if we not see her so often? she amended, careful of her words.

I thought she liked her... Odd. I don't sense anything different coming from her either. I wonder what it could be. He thought about this for a few fleeting seconds and then opened his eyes, glancing up at her. "Well... She's told me herself she wouldn't attack us, or me at least. But I doubt she'd attack you either. I think we can trust her. Besides, I thought you liked her?"

"Mmm... Not really. Remember how things work for me? I couldn't just stand there and let her cry, could I? I don't like her at all," she lied.

He sat up and stared at her for a second. "You... don't like her?" he asked, as if he hadn't heard her.

Aki nodded. "I hate her. She's annoying. Isn't she? She's so arrogant... having those nobles about her as if she's a pureblood herself. Walking around with vampires when she's a hunter. Its as if she's saying she can take on any vampire at any time."

"Aki! She's still in training! How could you say something like that? You may not want to protect her, but I will!" replied Yamiyo aghast.

"Why? Why is she so important?!" shot back Aki, feigning anger and hatred.

"She's important! Precious! I won't allow anyone to harm her! Not even you!" he shouted back. Damn it! She tricked me again! I can't believe I blurted all of that out just because she was threatening her... Its because you LOVE her. L - O - V - E. LOVE. "I DO NOT LOVE HER!"

Aki laughed. This is going a lot better than I thought it would. I thought he liked her... but to love her? I wonder how she feels... She'll probably never know. Knowing Yami, he won't ever tell her or even show her in some way. ... ... ... Or would he? He just slipped now... And she began to wonder if something might have happened when she left them. It was certainly putting her in a better mood as of late, teasing her brother. Then again, what younger sibling didn't make life hell for their older brother or sister?

He was getting mad, but as he hear Aki laughing, a real laugh, for once, he calmed down almost immediately. I'd rather have her teasing me and happy any day, no matter how much that teasing might hurt me. He smiled lightly, more so in his eyes than his mouth. "How about we go out tonight? The night's still young. I know you love the night. Let's see the gardens. There are flowers there that only bloom at night, you know."

"I'd love to," she replied. And I'd love to try to see Hanashi again. Maybe she'll be around too. With that in mind, she held out her hand. Yamiyo looked at her once and then nodded, grasping her hand. They disappeared into her shadow and he made sure to grip her hand even tighter.

The shadow realm... Here they were naught more than shadows themselves. Everything was in darkness, different hues of black and gray. He had no idea where in the hell they were and only focused on Aki. About the gardens in the school yard. Gripping Aki's hand. He made the mistake of looking down once and came off balance. There were no walls here... no floor... no ceiling... nothing but blackness. And only Aki and other shadow users could navigate through this and not feel unnerved.

He felt a blast of fresh air as they surfaced and shivered lightly. What he saw amazed him. The flowers were beautiful, yes, but there were also... vampires here, and... and... Hanashi?! What was she doing out here? Hadn't she gone to bed? And the twins! ... Wait, was that Sinota over there? Who were those other two, though? ... ... ... The Scarlet Siblings! What were they all doing here? Its like there's some kind of a party or something here. Five purebloods in once place...
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster
Birthday : 1993-08-30

Character sheet
Name: Shitake Aki
Class/job: Night Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Scarlet Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:04 am

~ For a moment it seemed like Clous was going to keep up his usual behavior, before a shadow passed over his face. Now he looked at Luna with a different face, no cocky smirk, just a pretty normal expression as he kept speaking to her. He wishes to stay here with me? Luna thought it over a little, thought about why he would do that. Was this some scheme, or was he also just lonely on this beautiful night? Lowering her head gracefully, as if nodding towards him, Luna stopped being stiff and her eyes got a more calm and soft expression in them as she looked back at him. "It would be nice to have a company every once in a while." She spoke softly, surprised at herself for accepting him this easily. But then again, am I not here to study others like me and to gain more experience in the social life? Plus, this expression he had now drew Luna more to him and made her slightly curious about him. Perhaps the moon was overly full of magic this night, but Luna was finally starting to bloom amongst others.

She wondered if they should sit down or if he preferred to stand. Looking hesitantly at Clous she opened her mouth to speak again, but then what she had feared happened. It seemed like Aarón knew something she didn't, or simply didn't approve because in the split of a second he was standing before her like a shield. Holding his arm out and blocking his mind to her, he made it pretty clear that she had no saying in the matter. Sadness spread over Luna's face, but she understood and looked down at the ground. Being overly protected all her life had taught the girl that she had no saying in matters like this, it would only bring troubles if she started arguing. Must I be a prisoner my whole life? She tried to not be mad at her brother though, it was clear he only had her best interest in mind. However would she ever be able to learn how to live on her own when no one allowed her to make mistakes or get burnt?

Now hearing her brother speak, Luna got even more curious as to what he had seen in that man's mind. Her eyes searched for Clous, and even though she tried to keep her face from showing any emotions, then there was no denying the sorrow in her eyes as once again she got shut away from others. Be a good girl and accept what your family decides for you.. Repeating the words that her father had hammered into her mind was something she used to do so her feelings wouldn't get to take over. Certainly they must know what is best for me.. Her gaze was lowered again, she turned her head and looked at the flowers on her side, the moonlight reflecting in her pale colored eyes. She prayed that they would not have an argument or fight, not in the garden. It would tarnish the beauty of the only things she had ever learned to love.

The night was soon coming to an end, the pale white orb on the sky had slowly but steadily started to sink down, and the stars that had earlier been dancing around over the whole sky were starting to get pale and loose their numbers. It was but a matter of few hours before the sun would start welcoming a new day.

The old Luna was slowly coming back, disinterest sinking into her eyes as she turned away from Aarón and Clous. She was a master at disappearing into her own world, preferably doing that when things were confusing her. However, new distractions seemed to be coming. A beautiful girl and a boy with her, his appearance just as charming as the girl's at his side, seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. Luna ran her gaze over them and studied them for a minute. If I'm not mistaken.. then they are of the Shitake family. She had never spoken with them, so the only thing she could pull out of her memory was the name of their pure blood family. Luna's eyes fluttered to her brother, wondering what he would do now. ~
Luna Scarlet
Luna Scarlet

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:47 pm

Clous had som genuine interest in Luna, for once he actually cared for someone other than himself. Her troubles seemed to take more of a presidence to him at that momment. "Of course, company is always good. Sometimes you need someone to spill you troubles to, it can keep your from going mad." But soon Clous' smile faded slowly as he felt a bit of preasure being hurled at him. He sighed and had a look of slight annoyance as Aaron made his little scene. "It's almost like being locked away... Isn't it Luna?" His words seemed a bit shilling as he looked Aaron in the eyes. "I'm sorry if I made you feel uneasy. I have that effect on a lot of people."

But it was evident that despite his non agressive tone he had shifted to a more hostile mood. "I don't blame you for not trusting me, and I'm sre you know waht I've done so far. Just like I know what you've done." Clous used his index finger to tap on his forehead. "I will leave and respect your wishes only if Ms. Scarlet herself wills it." With this said Clous took his hands from his pocket and stood somewhat defiantly.

A wicked smile crossed his face. "But I must know, what do you plan on doing if I do stay and continue to associate myself with Ms. Scarlet?" His voice was mocking as his red eyes held a dangerous gleem to them. A light chuckle escaped his throat, but all of that stopped when he looked in two diffirent directions. Yamiyo and Hikaru, well thsi is turning into quite a scene.

Clouw was well aware of Yamiyo's feelings toward him, and wondered what he would do if a fight were to kick off. He would more than likely try to keep from being bias and try to stop the fight. But Clous knew what he really desired. More than anything, and Yamiyo more than likely hated him for that. They all did, but Aaron had a nice gift, the one thing that could possibly hinder Clous.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:18 am

The second Clous responded back, Aarón opened his mind again but only directed it at him and him alone, if there was something he did not like with people then that would be the attitude clous was charging him with, but as said before he did not want to start an argument, not to meantion a fight, it was clear however that clous had other plans... not at all... he replied to his first comment that was directed to himself, even if he lied slightly he did not want to seem weak, evidently it was not hard for him to rule out any kind of evidence that he actually had at one point been taken by suprise, but it all mattered little if any anymore, he was prepared for any of his tricks and quite frankly his index finger was way too close Aarón`s face, and he knew exatcly what he was planning to do, he did not inted to let him touch him like a fool, but what else could he do? simply put go along with his drama that he so strongly desired, the poke he got into his forehead was not something he took kindly from people, touching him that is, rather this place was too crowded to start with... so he had to go along, he did not want to be seen as a guy who would start fighting with people, quite frankly he never started a fight... unless he was ordered to or if he did not have a choise in the matter... which was not the case here...

Luna had never seen him fight... since he was little she had always been there for him, but times where changing, slowly...
Now Clous was obviously going too far, picking his hands from his pocket, he event went along with that, but it was undeniable that this man wanted to fight him, too bad he was not gonna go along with his plans, no matter, the whole time since he flicked his forehead he had not blinked once not once... he listened to him then just when he was about to let go of his grip, obviously something caught his attention, another group of vampires? this was just great... it was time to kick the plan into action, he released his arms from his grip at the same time when he was caught off guard and lost his attention, this plan was sure to radically tense and sort of explode the whole crowd, before Clous lost his balance a slight grin that only he saw appeared on Aaròn`s lips but only lasted for an inch of a second, before the next thing he knew he was laying on the ground with Aarón ontop of him, his appearence had changed slightly he gave a fake smile and rubbed Clous cheek lightly while motioning his lips next to his ears he whispered

if you ever even concider touching her again i will personally make sure you wont live to see another night... he licked his ear as if he never said anything and gave a short cold kiss on his cheek while holding him down and then he stood up again slowly, he left him there and started to walk away from the scene motioning with his arm towards Luna as if nothing had ever happened koi... (means "come" in japanese)he dusted off his shoulder slightly, he put his arms back into his pockets, and continued to walk away... he seemed to have caught everyones attention just like he expected... he moved towards the human girl, he was not in a rush, just a normal steady walk... it felt like everyone took him of his actions like a pimp, off course that was only an act to get away from that humiliation... this might be giving that guy other thoughts but then again he could be wrong... he after all does not seem like the type who would interact with other guys, for now he kept his concetration on cloud...
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:02 am

Hikaru was now back where his brother, Hanashi and him where with Luna not far back, but.. Yamiyo and Aki were there too?Is there something going on that he didn't know?It certaintly looked like it.Just as he was about to ask anyone, Aarón passed him, his golden eyes looked at him as he walked to where Hanashi and Kaoru were.. Hanashi!Hikaru thought, worried on why he was going near her and his brother.Hikaru will never admit it, but he had a great respect towards the Scarlet family, he and his brother did.The Zouka twins are from the Zouka family, a noble family, they were taught since they were able to undestand what the adults were saying about the pure bloods, how important they are, that you need to respect every pureblood, but the twins never obeyed that last part.You see, the twins would respect anyone if they respected them back, which is how their friendship with Hanashi began.

He noticed Luna following Aarón behind him.He wondered why was he going that way, and Luna too, were they.. gonna do something?Something to his identical younger brother and their only friend?He hoped not, but he couldn't just go, be in front of them with open arms and say "Stop!", you'd be dead just by raising you're arms agaisnt the Scarlet siblings.So, Hikaru stood there, his eyes showing he was worried as he stood there, not moving from his spot.

Kaoru watched as Hanashi titled her head at another flower she saw;Gardenias.It seemed to be her favorite, by the look of it.Kaoru let a small smile crawl to his lips as Hanashi smiled, he always felt calm around her, as if nothing bad could happen while she stayed happy.But soon those happy thoughts left his mind as he sensed two people approaching them.His eyes widened at the realization of who were the two people coming towards them.Aarón and Luna Scarlet, of the Scarlet pure blood family.Kaoru felt.. nervous, not because Luna was approaching them, but also his brother, Aarón.The twins never did found Aarón... interesting, unlike his sister, who, if she was their enemy(which will never happen) they could have tortured her with many of their little 'tricks'.But, alas they both respect that family too much, no one besides the Zouka family knows why they respect them so, it was something in their blood you could say.

Hanashi, who's eyes were set on some Gardenias quickly glanced at Kaoru.He seemed.. nervous?She was about to ask him why is he like that, when she noticed his gaze.He was looking at someone.Hanashi, beign the curious young girl followed his gaze until her blue eyes met with... green eyes?Hanashi blinked not once, not two times, but three times as she looked at the person who the green eyes belonged to.Her happy persona dissapeared, letting the cold, calm persona take over.'Wonder what do they want..', seeing as Luna was following behind him, she also noticed he had the Night class uniform, which made Hanashi aware that he indeed was a vampire.'Must be another pure blood..', her eyes were fixed at him as Kaoru looked at Hanashi, praying she won't make a smart ass comment in front of Aarón.This is one of the times Kaoru wished he was stronger, maybe he could've kept Aarón away from her, then again he was acting too overprotective when the male pure bloods were around her, maybe both of the twins were jealous if any man came to her, anyone('cept her father, of course) but they knew she never felt the same way, and it hurted them deep inside.But, both of them had to be strong, they are nobles, nobles aren't supposed to show emotions the way the twins showed them freely, yet they couldn't help it...

"May I ask why are you here, sir?", simple, yet effective.Her voice was stern, even agaisnt a vampire as she asked him, it was also directed at Luna too, but more at Aarón, seeing as he was heading towards her, which made her want to know why.She was nothing special.A human, a young human girl who decided to become and Apprenticed Vampire Hunter, and slowly getting towards the rank she wanted.Her arms crossed over her chest, her blue eyes showing no emotion as she waited calmy for his reply, and if anything did happen she was ready for him.
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:41 pm

He thought he could feel her gaze on him... Was that because she was pulled to him because of his ever-present power that seemed to make others feel inclined to love him, or simply to see who he was? He had never found out what the range of his "attraction" was or what caused it, merely that others became attracted to him and it wore off depending on several circumstances. Most vampires would only be affected for a few minutes or hours. The nobles and purebloods were barely affected for more than an hour or two at best. Humans though....

He had to admit that it was quite annoying because he never could quite tell if someone really did like him or if it was because of his strong ability to attract others. But it was fun sometimes, especially when males began to wonder why in the world they felt an urge to be near him or kiss him. It was partially why he had never really taken interest in other girls. He never knew if it was real or not. His thoughts soon shifted as he saw Aaron moving.

Yamiyo didn't move quite yet. Though he might have disliked Clous for causing Aki pain earlier... that didn't mean he hated the guy completely. Clous had merely been curious, or so he hoped. If he didn't hurt Aki again, he could move on, and if he did... so long as it was unintentional he would likely move on as well. He was still a little suspicious and wary of Clous, but not so much as before when he had been quick to anger because of Aki's pain.

He was a little shocked Aaron would attack Clous so, but didn't bother to help or aide either party. He had no idea what was going on anyway. No need to interfere when it wasn't his fight or problem. But as Aaron made his way to Hanashi he couldn't help but take several quick "steps" towards her. He felt torn then, torn between standing by Aki when she might need him or standing by Hanashi when she might need him as well. She had the twins yes, but... they were nobles and the other vampires here were purebloods. They could be dispatched with a single word if enough force was used. He hoped they were the very resistant kind.

What the hell am I doing? I don't even know what his intentions are! For all I know he could just be coming here to ask for her name! chided Yamiyo to himself. But he couldn't step away now, it would look too odd and bring about too many questions. Though he would prefer to greet Hanashi first, Luna was near."Lady Scarlet, pleasure meeting you here at the gardens," he said softly in a gentle enough voice, taking her hand and kissing it lightly. He soon released her hand and greeted Aaron as well with similar respect and formality. Then Clous. Then the twins. And last but not least, Hanashi. "We meet yet again," he murmured quietly.
­­­­­­­­­_________________________________________________________________________________
Aki watched with mild interest. It seemed Yamiyo had chosen a bad spot to take her out to be alone... But a good spot to meet with Hanashi; however, now was not the time to be asking her about Yami. She was surprised there were so many purebloods attending the school and made a mental note to sift through all the vampires that attended Cross Academy sometime. Had she been her old self, she might have already done this, but things had changed.

Still in a remotely good mood, she went over to Clous and offered him a hand. Despite what he knew and the pain he had inflicted upon her, he hadn't meant to hurt her. Or at least she thought so. He had just been trying to help her in a way he thought was helping, right? It wasn't like he had done that intentionally. He had just been curious and took an indirect route to find out what was causing the pain instead of directly asking her.

As her hand was held out for Clous to grab hold of and get up, she looked over at Luna and Aaron. They were siblings, yes, but there seemed to be something... strange about them? She couldn't read people that well, but she thought for a moment that she would be able to understand Luna quite well if they got to know one another. Why was that? She had never really talked to the girl. Maybe they had been introduced some time ago when she was still considered a pureblood by her family, but it had never been anything more meaningful than than the usual "This is another pureblood like yourself. If you are to remember anything, remember her name and face." The feeling soon faded though.

She glanced back down at Clous. "That offer... I was wondering about it a little lately. When you said you could rewrite new ones for me... what exactly did you mean?" she asked quietly. It was true that she had thought about his offer, even considered accepting it to escape her pain when she had entered the Shadow Realm earlier this night, but she had rejected it once she calmed down. It was a coward's way out... but what if one day she just really couldn't handle it anymore? Did she always want to live in guilt and sadness forever? Aki mentally slapped herself. How could I have just thought that!
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Scarlet Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:38 pm

((OOC: I wanna start by apologizing to you all, because I'm leaving early tomorrow to go on a small trip and I wont get back to internet again until Monday. Hope none of you will get impatient if my turn to post comes before Monday ^^ ))

~ Luna's attention went back to Clous as he spoke to her. Locked away.... guess he got that right. Her face was however expressionless as she watched the pure blood keep testing her brother's patience. He wont back down? ...interesting. For just a second, Luna's eyes met again with Clous's and for just a second it seemed as if she would be asking him to stay. The curiosity and the wish to be able to talk with someone finally was pulling at her. However before that could happen, she watched in shock as her brother attacked the white haired pure blood. Has he gone mad? Has he forgotten father's words about never making a scene? It surprised Luna greatly to see her ever calm brother actually act on his anger, pouncing on the vampire in front of them. Surely it must have tested him greatly to have Clous talk that way, and also the fact that he had touched him. But in the Scarlet family you were raised in the way to not let your emotions take control. Luna was ready to take action if this would go any further. She had no doubt that neither of them would need her help in fighting, but right now they were at a place where no fights should be allowed. And furthermore, this was -her- domain.

Letting out a slow breath of relief, Luna noted that her brother didn't intend to carry this any furher as he stood up and left Clous behind. Perhaps no one saw it, but as Aarón walked on away from Clous and then motioned for Luna to follow him, her eyes flickered from the usual grayish color to blood red. It lasted but a second, disappearing so quickly that it seemed as if it had never even happened. Do not test me, brother. The raven haired vampire took one step, then another. And as she walked gracefully past the vampire that still sat on the ground she turned to him and bowed her head. "The Scarlet family regrets that to this has come. We hope the Sinota family wont be having any bad feelings over this small incident." Outside she didn't show any expression and her voice had a robotic sound to it, but on the inside Luna was starting to get rather ... annoyed? It was entirely against her nature to feel like that, but this night that had begun so peacefully was becoming rather stiff and too violent for her tastes. It didn't occur to her to offer him help up. She was pretty sure he wouldn't want that, plus she didn't want to give her brother any more reason to get angrier. If word about this get out, I will surely be blamed.

Catching up to her brother as he now seemed to have his sights set on the human girl and twins, Luna hissed just low enough for him to hear. "You dare cause a scene here, Aarón? Do not forget that even though you act on father and mother's commands, then I will not forgive you if you do something like this again." This whispering threat was just low enough for him to hear. While Luna had hissed it her face hadn't changed expressions and her lips had barely moved, so it didn't seem she had said a word to him. But he was sure to have gotten what she said, and also understood the meaning. As the older sibling, she -did- have more power over him and if he would challenge her then he was at disadvantage since they were surrounded in the garden by her friends... by her weapons. Although he had never seen her fight, he knew the basic of her powers. She had not even revealed to their parents all the abilities she had discovered on her own.

It seemed as if the twin that had been on his way back saw that the Scarlet's were on their way to his brother and their human friend. His eyes showed concern as the pure bloods passed him by. He seems to be afraid we will do something.... I guess I can't blame him. Her eyes met his for a second, before she had her attention now on the human girl. Interesting, she seems to have some love for flowers also. Luna noted, seeing from some distance as the human smiled while looking over the flowers. Luna didn't have to even look to see what flowers it was, she knew where all flowers were and knew every scent of them that got picked up by the wind. They were now but few steps away from Karou and Hanashi. Luna had disinterest in her eyes as she stopped almost at Aarón's side, letting her cold eyes run over the scene. To anyone that didn't know them well, heck to even those that knew them well then it was no wonder if people would fear them. There was this cold, yet powerful and graceful air around them. Luna's long, silky hair fluttered around her as she let her gaze drift over the two in front of her, ignoring the question that the human asked as she saw it more fitting for her brother to answer.

My my, it seems this girl is very loved around here. Even though Luna had not paid much more attention to the newcomers, then she never stopped having her senses open as to know where they were and always ready for any sudden movements. Vampires were indeed nothing you would play around with, and pure bloods were creatures you didn't turn your back on unless being stupid. This place might have been a school for them all, but there was always this basic rule about never trusting anyone too much. Yamiyo had been quick, and was now standing at Hanashi's side. He was though acting like a gentleman, trying to not let his concerns be seen. Luna's eyes studied his face as he took her hand in his and brushed his lips over it before letting go. Acknowledging his actions, Luna bowed like the lady she was, her movements smooth and graceful as she held her skirt and bowed her head slightly while lowering her stance. "The pleasure is all mine." Truly he was handsome and he had an aura that made Luna sure that many got attracted to him. However, the cold beauty of the Scarlet family didn't let things like that affect her. So besides her polite actions, she didn't seem to have any more interest in speaking with him for now as her eyes turned again towards the human girl. Why is it that this girl seems to have the favor of so many vampires? ~
Luna Scarlet
Luna Scarlet

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:16 am

Clous sat up somewhat entertained by the small gesture as he saw it. He hadn't recieved a threat in a long time, but even in that this one was unique. A low chuckle escaped his lips barely audible. "On the first date Aaron? Shame, and I was hoping for atleast diner and a movie." That could cost you more than you're willing to sacrafice. His thoughts carried a cold tone to them, though that was easily calmed. Looking at Luna as she spoke Clous couldn't help but feel somewhat boneheaded, but the oppertunity was too sweet to pass up. "Not at all my dearest lady. Think nothing of it, more or less a misunderstanding on my part." He would glance back to Luna from time to time, but eventually stopped as Yamiyo and Aki appeared on scene.

He stayed seated as he watched how the twins reacted to Aaron's approach. Likewise he rather enjoyed the aanguished vibe he got from Yamiyo when he became split between the human girl and his sister. Hm, I could have handled that differently. But I don't really lke being chalenged so openly. Especially in the presence of other purebloods, and a woman at that. Tch, what a night...

Closu watched Aki move toward him but was a bit confused. He could have sworn that Yamiyo would have stopped her from comming anywhere near him. But when she lowered her hand to him he glanced at Yamiyo and even took a little peak to see what he was thinking. He found no real ill will toward himself. However Closu knew he would have to tread lightly for a little while.

Clous grasped her hand and stood up with a bit of a sarcastic hitch in his attitude, but that soon faded when Aki spoke to him. "My offer? Oh right, sorry if I came on a little strong back then. Well I ment exactly what I said, I can rewright your memories from anypoint. Or if you would rather me completely wipe specific events from your mind completely. In all honesty there really isn't a limit to what I can do with the mind of an other, or my own for that matter." His explination was a bit llong winded and around hte point. But in truth there was no real way to explain it directly. It was more of hte things you would have to experiance or atleast witness.

Clous looked over to Yamiyo wonder what his connection was to that human girl as he waited for Aki's reply. Well she's quite popular, I wonder what all thats about. For somereason his thoughts switched to Ariane, and then to Cherish. Which was odd because he had recently blocked her from his mind. He figured that Ariane just reminded him of her for some reason. Before he could think on it further Clous shattered his own mind and quickly reconstructed it so that thought simply never happned. His eyes glowed a bright gold color for a few secondsbefore dimming.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:03 am

Well this had Worked far better than what his expecations would or could have exceeded, when it came to the matter that he would have caused a extended shock, to his luck the garden was quite big and two souls could easily get lost in there own thoughts withouth anyone noticing it seemed... he disconnected his mind with Clous as he ignored him, but instead opened his mind to the public to hear everyones thoughs exept clous and Luna`s, but the persons mind who he wanted read the most was impossible... he could not hear a word... he ignored Luna`s words as if he did not hear anything she said, but stopped only before Hanashi... he kept his pupils attached to her he did not hear a word from anyone else it all turned out to be a blurry voices that made no sense at all, yet he read Hanashi`s lips as if he could hear her "May I ask why are you here, sir?" the blurry noises in his head echoed, as if someone hammered his head, he did not expell a word at first but pulled his right arm from his pocket in a rather slow motion, his eyes did not blink for a second during the time when he caught his attention and everything turned into a blurr...

Normally Aaron would have been more cautious in these kind of situations... was he drugged? he did not care... it felt like his inner animal insticts where literally drawn to this girl, he did not care, he motioned his cold arm underneathe the girls arm, he could feel her shiver at the touch of his skin, yet it was as if he did not react to anything, he pulled her arm gently up and with his cold yet soft lips he gently kissed her arm once, while most people would have concidered that an honor by the fact that Aarón never hold any intrest to the opposite sex, this was not his style and by far not the time or place to do anything like this, and concidering the twins facial expressions one could only wonder what this would lead to.

He let her hand slip between his fingers, he was wearing a pair of white silken gloves even so his cold skin could be felt trough it, his school uniform was altered slightly so that it held extensions at the lower back bottom of his shirt, the cloth separated into two and where often the first things to flap about when affected by wind... yet otherwise it pretty much recembled the ordinary Night class outfit, He kept a slight distance to the girl, yet he took a step closer to her, he opened his mouth slightly, at the same time forcing his mind towards her and her alone with his hardest attemps, yet it all was in vain while it was almost impossible to see no changes in his facial expression, his perfectly green emerald eyes showed some increased intesity from before, before mentally sighing and closing his eyes, he then narrowed then open slightly, he kept his eyes locked into hers ....forgive me, i was lost in your beatiful blue eyes, that i mistook you for someone else... a white lie... he had to fight back this temptation, he had to go now! before he would loose his cool, suddenly he could feel it and his eyes widened slightly at the feeling, impossible... not here, not now, he thought for himself! his eyes started to change... and he felt like he was starting to change slowly... he would have at most 5 minutes before it all would be in vain...

What is this girl? no time... he left the scene not walking calmly as he did before but faster.... not quite running but still... once he got out of the park still standing outside there was no one around... breathing out and in, in a rather fast motion he was starting to come back to senses... he put his arm over his mouth only to finding himself couching up something similiar to a silver liquid... (idk what kind of blood vampires have) he at one point had even felt a small part of his wings poking behind against his clothes just barley noticible but they too had been drawn back, he knew Luna would be worried and mad at the same time, to be honest he was not sure what had actually happened.... ever since he landed in the park something had started bothering him and he no longer hold much memories of that... his breath finally calming he stood up right... that was too close... he spoke mentally for himself, all and everything he had experienced had become just one big blurr, the last thing her remebered was that he confronted clous.... tsh... i hate this feeling he though, the feeling of not knowing... the feeling of losing control, his mind snapped for second as he remebered the girl, and his eyes widened slightly it was her... he awaited for Luna to arrive but she seemed to have caught up into a convo... well you be damned.... never did i think a human could be so... so diffrent from any other humans he has met before, if this girl became a vampire hunter, in which case she probably was attending to, he would have a tough time handling the situation... finally after a short time Luna showed up, he made no note of her facial expression but remained calm we need to talk... he answered, some silver colored blood dropped from his arm to the floor, he then turned around walking towards the moon dorms while keeping his bloody arm at his side yet not too close to his clothes as he did not want to make them dirty... [leaving topic]
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:53 am

Hanashi litterally lost her cool at the moment the vampire's lips touched her hand.Shivers went up and down her spine when his cold lips came in contact with her warm skin.Kaoru's eyes litterally widened at Aarón's action.He knew for sure Aarón never really cared for the opposite sex, or even the males, so it was quite suprising when he kissed her hand.Yet, Kaoru was slighly angry.From the Zouka twins, btoh of them did indeed care for Hanashi, but usually Kaoru cared more than his older identical brother, Hikaru.He shook his head, ignoring the thoughts that came to his head.Hanashi in the meantime blinked, at the compliment he gave her, it made her feel.. weird.Like the feeling she felt when Yamiyo also complimented her.She closed her eyes in frustration when he left.

Hikaru had decided to go towards his sibling and Hanashi.He noticed Aarón leaving the scene in a hasty matter, making the older twin raise an eyebrow then look at his brother, who he sensed he was frustrated, along with Hanashi."Um..," he started, looking at Kaoru and Hanashi back and forth."Did I miss something?", Kaoru simply turned his head away while Hanashi had her eyes closed again.She then scratched her head and opened her eyes.Blue eyes met with golden, Hikaru's golden."Oh... hi, Hikaru", Hanashi quietly said to Hikaru, still processing what was going on at the moment.Hikaru sighed in defeat,'Well, both of them are off in their own little world... I'll ask them later... but sometthing tells me it has to do with Aarón-sama...'.

Hanashi, now processing what happened in the last few moments became angry."Who the hell does he think he is?!Just because he's some pure blood he came come, unnanounced, kiss my hand and leave?!Hpmh!", the twins sweatdropped.Obviously Hanashi didn't like to be touched by the opposite sex much.She kept on ranting until Hikaru got real close to her face and placed a hand on her mouth, silencing her."Be quiet", he simply said, making the apprenticed Vampire Hunter glare daggers at him.He just simply ignored it.Kaoru blinked, then walked over to Hikaru and took his hand awya from Hanashi's mouth."Do you feel better?", he asked her softly.Usually Kaoru was the soft spoken one, always there when someone needed a hug(mostly Hanashi) or just a talk while Hikaru was the more harsh, cold yet had a soft side that he won't show to anyone side.Kaoru looked at his brother with apolegetic look, in a way explaining that he'll tell everything later.

Hanashi breathed in and out, not liking the fact she did lose her cool, but it was embarassing that everyone saw her "anrgy" side."Well, now at least we know what happens when you're mad~!", the twins sang together, trying to get Hanashi in a good mood or simply get her more angrier, no one could really know but them ands them only.She ran her hand through her black waist-lenght hair, ignoring the twins constant teasing.She was so gonna kill them one day, ither with her hands or with a table, she didn't know.Finally, she noticed Yamiyo at her side."Hey...", she said.She almost thought to bow but remembered what Yamiyo said and didn't."Uhh..", she smiled nervously while scratching her head once again."Sorry about my outburst... that... tends to happen", "Nah, that happens 'cause you're bipolar", the twins said together.Hanashi ignored them again, focusing on everyone that was here at the moment.
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:29 pm

Yamiyo raised a small eye to glance at Aki and Clous, but as far as he could tell, Clous hadn't upset Aki... yet. He re-focused on Aaron instead. ... Cautious... protecting... ... What is he doing?! He watched silently as Aaron reached out for Hanashi's arm. He was confused as to why Aaron was doing this, everything he knew about Aaron said this was against his principles. Or had the pureblood changed in all these years? Perhaps I should update my database... But its odd for vampires to change so. There must be something... he thought as Aaron ran off. He thought he could smell blood as a faint wind blew in from the direction Aaron had left. This was very... odd indeed. Then again, this might be some side affect of Aaron's powers. He didn't know. He didn't have much information about the Scarlet Family's children.

His thoughts flickered back to Hanashi. She seemed... confused, frustrated, conflicted, and angry. His eyes glowed warmly as she yelled out the anger he could sense in her. He was actually feeling quite happy now. "Sorry about my outburst... that... tends to happen." His eyes lost their cheerful glow. ... That's odd. She should always be aware of me. My power... its impossible to ignore. Even after it wears off, people still keep an eye on me. And come to think of it... Why isn't she affected by my... he paused in mid thought, trying to find the right word. She isn't affected by my innate attraction. Its very odd. As a human she should be drooling over me. Why didn't I notice this before? I've only been around her once, that doesn't give her complete immunity from me... And seeing me earlier wouldn't have immunized her from me either. Why isn't she affected?

He pondered over this in his mind as he nodded. "Of course, I understand. We all have our moments, even vampires," he replied.

"But who do you think Yamiyo is, Hanashi?" asked Aki. She had moved towards Hanashi after Clous had somewhat explained his power and she had thanked him. She was thinking about it somewhat... Maybe later when there weren't so many distractions she could focus on his offer. The Shadow Realm, yes, she'd have to think there. If Yamiyo even suspected...

... Great, just what I need. I hope the twins don't say anything.

"I mean, Yami is a pureblood who just came unannounced and kissed you..." she explained. Aki now glanced over at the twins. She wasn't good at reading people, but even she knew that the twins weren't too happy about tonight's recent events. They might have been okay with Yamiyo earlier... but they might be getting edgy now. Why are we all so... attached to her? The twins I know why of a sorts, and Yami as well. But... why Aaron? He seemed.... Aki mentally sighed. The night was turning out more frustrating than relaxing.

She cast a glance back at Clous, wondering how he was doing. And she felt sad almost. They were all ignoring him it seemed. I don't mean to ignore him like this... I should go back and say something. But... what? I haven't been socially active for years. Aki mentally sighed once more. She wasn't used to dealing with multiple people at once anymore. Maybe Yamiyo was right. Maybe she should just move on. That she should just stop thinking about him because no matter what she did now she could never bring him back or atone her dreadfully dark sin. But even she knew she couldn't. It simply wasn't in her nature. But if I forget... She quickly banished the thought. She couldn't think about it here. Yamiyo would sense her confliction and ask of it later.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Scarlet Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:10 am

~ Being surprised was a minimum way to describe what Luna felt at this moment, she was astounded! As she had been trying to study the human girl, her usually quiet and anti social brother had not only spoken to the girl he also kissed her arm! Luna's eyes got wide from surprise and she was just about to grab at him as he seemed to have gotten his senses back. She felt it from him that he was disturbed, something was very wrong as his face clearly showed. Her eyes followed him as he hurried away before she turned her attention back to those in front of her. It was starting to trouble her now all this commotion with this human that stood in front of her. Luna watched Hanashi's mouth move as she spoke, clearly being upset. However the vampire didn't hear a word the other said, nor pay attention to the others that were there. She felt confused and slightly nervous as usually when she couldn't figure things out or if something new and threatening appeared before her.

"Just who are you, human?" Her normally low voice had a louder tone to it now, although she didn't yell then there was a demanding and threatening tone to those words. She bit down and made a disapproving sound as her eyes drifted again towards where her brother had disappeared to. She wanted to ask more questions, to -make- that human tell her just what did cause all this. But she also knew that Aarón needed her now.

So without waiting for an answer she turned, only to look back again and now there was no mistaking the threat as her eyes had the blood red color to them again as they pierced Hanashi with their contempt. "We shall meet again, and then you will answer my questions." I must know what is going on. It's lethal to have someone like her around since she seems to be able to nullify all of my brother's resistance. It was unlike Luna to become hostile towards anyone but this situation was not something she liked. She mostly suspected that the human had bewitched her brother or if he had been drugged, and the others even might be with her on this scheme, and while thinking that her blood red eyes scanned them all.

Not being disrespectful, although her eyes said all that needed to be said, Luna bowed slightly to the other pure bloods in a farewell greeting before she swiftly turned on her heel. Everybody have enemies, why should the Scarlet family be any exception? I have to talk with my brother and get to know exactly what happened so we can counter this. Perhaps Luna was being paranoid, but she had never been much around others and it didn't help that her father had constantly told her to never place too much trust in anyone. They were an important and powerful family, so it was natural for them to have enemies. Those twins had seemed like...fun though... but I can't let regret confuse my thoughts.

As she strode away, her eyes regaining their former color, Luna spared Clous one last glance as she passed him before she disappeared into the darkness of the garden. I think I will need to talk with him again. He didn't seem to be close to the others there. Now quickening the pace, she didn't have to walk long before she reached her brother. There was no mistaking the smell of blood in the air but no time was wasted to ask questions, so she nodded as he spoke to her before following him towards the dorms. She didn't think anyone would follow them, as a matter of fact then she doubted that anyone would interfere with them for at least a while. ~
Luna Scarlet
Luna Scarlet

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next