Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
Victor Sinota EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
Victor Sinota EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
Victor Sinota EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
Victor Sinota EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
Victor Sinota EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
Victor Sinota EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
Victor Sinota EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
Victor Sinota EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
Victor Sinota EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Victor Sinota

2 posters

Go down

Victor Sinota Empty Victor Sinota

Post by Clous Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:07 am

Name: Victor Sinota

Physical Age: 19

Actual Age: 245

Race: Vampire

Job/what they do: Student, Vampire

Image: He basically looks exactly like Clous, or Clous looks like him. Anyway he has a darker aura, and his eyes are actually a dark blue color.
Victor Sinota White-2

personality: Victor is what most consider to be the root of all evil. Where its obvious that Clous has good intentions, Victor has none. He will do what ever it takes to get what he wants. He views the world as nothing more than a means to an end. He is also very manipulative in his thinking.

Uniqueness: This is more or less a heads up: Victor has the same abilities as Clous, only his are stronger to a degree.

Biography: Victor was borne in the fall about fifteen years before Clous. prior to his younger brother being borne Victor was considered the center of his clans world. Being the next in line and showing such promise for the years to come. However after his brother was borne, Victor developed a form of inferiority complex, and from that a strong hate was rooted. He lived to make his brothers life a living hell, and thrived off of the reactions he often got from others.

Victor was always plotting, everything he did had a meaning. From the smallest breath to the most drastic motion, everything had always been deliberate. Dangerous was an understatement for what Victor was. He later on got a taste of power and decided that anything below him and no right to live.

After Clous had involved himself with a human, Victor found more ways to add fuel to his own fire. The fact that Clous had even found love was enough, but that it was a human made it so much sweeter. He manipulated a series of events that eventually led to the death of his parents, the near banishment of his brother, the death of an entire family of hunters. And his almost successful rise to power as the head of the clan.

But Victor had miss calculated, he had never expected his brother to be so prepared and poised to challenge his position. Victor instead gave it to him and vowed to return one day. But for the time being he simply left it all behind. Years later Victor has re-surfaced, and is attending his first day at cross academy. The scene of his great conquest, his war...

Rp sample: Victor was sitting in a confession booth at a catholic church in Rome. He was obviously lost in thought as the words started to spill from his lips. "You could say I've committed countless atrocities against the world over my years. And that would be the truth. Thought I don't see them as such. You could say I have attempted to kill my brother and destroy all that he holds dear to, forcing him to push everything that he loves and desires. That is also true, but I do this only to make him stronger. If he fails, then he deserves death..."

Victor laughed maniacally for a few second before his fist burst through the booth and he had the cardinal by the neck. "And you could say that you are a dead man, and you would be right. But i'm sure that for you this would be bliss, going to heaven and joining your god. But by the look in your eyes could I be wrong?"
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Clous Sinota
Class/job: Night Class Drom President/ Night Class Rep.

Back to top Go down

Victor Sinota Empty Re: Victor Sinota

Post by Yukihoshi Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:08 am

....Are you making a second character? Or are you making a app for a NPC?
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-10

Character sheet
Name: Ariane Yuki Hoshi
Class/job: Day student

https://vkacademycross.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:59 pm

This would be my second chara, the NPC's will come later.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:42 am

2nd character? Well you do have a lot of posts so I guess I'll allow it. *sigh* I'm just too much of a softie...
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-10

Character sheet
Name: Ariane Yuki Hoshi
Class/job: Day student

https://vkacademycross.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:49 pm

I wouldnt say you were a softie...I did follow the rules afterall Very Happy
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down