Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
The lounge, a place for vampires to relax or have a chat.  [thread open to all] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
The lounge, a place for vampires to relax or have a chat.  [thread open to all] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
The lounge, a place for vampires to relax or have a chat.  [thread open to all] EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
The lounge, a place for vampires to relax or have a chat.  [thread open to all] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
The lounge, a place for vampires to relax or have a chat.  [thread open to all] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
The lounge, a place for vampires to relax or have a chat.  [thread open to all] EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
The lounge, a place for vampires to relax or have a chat.  [thread open to all] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
The lounge, a place for vampires to relax or have a chat.  [thread open to all] EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
The lounge, a place for vampires to relax or have a chat.  [thread open to all] EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The lounge, a place for vampires to relax or have a chat. [thread open to all]

+2
Clous
Luna Scarlet
6 posters

Go down

The lounge, a place for vampires to relax or have a chat.  [thread open to all] Empty The lounge, a place for vampires to relax or have a chat. [thread open to all]

Post by Luna Scarlet Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:36 pm

~ Luna's feet carried her away from her brother's room and towards the lounge where she had never spent any time, rather she avoided stopping there in case there were others in the room. But now she doubted anyone would be up, seeing that most on the Moon dorm were asleep. This room is really comfortable... She noted to herself while walking through it and towards a big window that decorated one of the walls, her hand stroking over the back of a single couch as she walked past it. She leaned towards the wall, stroking a lock of hair behind her ear as she let her gaze wander over the room, as if to make sure she was alone. Assured now, she was able to relax.

Peeking through the curtains that covered the windows she saw the sun starting to make it's appearance, the sun beams making her squint her eyes slightly and quickly putting the curtains back in it's place. She wondered about some of the faces she had seen that night. An image of a girl with a silver colored hair appeared in Luna’s mind. Shitake Aki …. I don’t know much about her or her brother… She had never met as charming siblings before, now as she was able to relax she could bring back their faces in her mind. I wonder if they are enemies or not..

Suppressing a small yawn, Luna realized just how tired she was. Not that it was any surprise, seeing that the sun was already coming up and the night had been filled with events. The couch that was just a couple of steps away from her was looking really tempting by now. I should just go to my room… that’s what she thought, and still her feet had began taking her towards the white couch that was decorated with red pillows. She sat down and a pleased smile crawled upon her lips. It really is as comfortable as it looks like… She grabbed one of the pillows and lay down on her side on the couch, hugging the pillow to her while enjoying this moment of silence and calmness. I’m not going to sleep…just going to rest a little. And yet her eyelids grew heavier with every second that passed. Not five minutes after laying down, Luna had fallen soundly asleep.

With her black hair sprawled over the couch and pillows, her legs slightly drawn under her while hugging the pillow, the pure blood vampire looked very peaceful and quite harmless, like any other human girl. That is if not for the aura around her, making it impossible for anyone to mistake her for a mortal. Her breathing was slow and steady, a small smile appearing on her lips while dreams she would probably never remember as she’d wake up were playing in her mind. ~
Luna Scarlet
Luna Scarlet

Female Posts : 31

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

The lounge, a place for vampires to relax or have a chat.  [thread open to all] Empty Re: The lounge, a place for vampires to relax or have a chat. [thread open to all]

Post by Clous Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:44 pm

I was an odd feeling, the sun rising played annoyingly across his skin as he walked toward the moon dorm wiht bags in hand. A develish smirk, and an all but choking aura. The scent of so many food sourcs clouded his mind for a few seconds before he stepped through the door. Hm so they trust us to actually be within the same structure as humans, interesting. Victor inhaled sarply as he looked around the inside of the complex. He could feel Clous all over the place which irked him a bit, but at thesmae time excited him. He smirked as his finger traced along the wall as he walked up hte stairs to his room.

Once there he dropped his bags and sat on the edge of his bed. I wonder brother, have you grown at all? I wonder how you'll react to seeing me tonight. You and your trivial emotions have run amuck for too long. Victor clinched his fist as he stood up, his eyes glowing a bright gold as he walked out of his room. "Let's see what I have to work with," he muttered as he went throug hthe minds of the Vamps in the area. Unlike Clous who usually just scanned over them. Who read just enought o get by without invading too much of someones privacy. Victor went all the way finding their deep dark secrets, their very cores.

Thats when he stumbled upon someone dreaming. The grin on his face replaced with a form of anguish. "Well that can't be allowed, guess I'll go break up the fairytail." If it wasnt for the fact that Victor had bright green eyes, eh could swear that he and Closu were one and hte same. They looked almost exactly alike. He slowly walked down the halls. The clack of his shoes on the ground echoed as he drew closer into the lounge. There...The scarlet families pride and joy he thought as he stood behind the couch.

Victor extended his hand toward the sleeping girl. His fingers brushing her hair.He caught a lock of hair in his hand and gently brushed it from over her face. His eyes glowing a right amber as he leaned over her moving his face closer to hers. Her scent was hard to escape being so close to her. He watched as a smile played across her face. Such a thing being rare to him.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Clous Sinota
Class/job: Night Class Drom President/ Night Class Rep.

Back to top Go down

The lounge, a place for vampires to relax or have a chat.  [thread open to all] Empty Re: The lounge, a place for vampires to relax or have a chat. [thread open to all]

Post by ryuu_evans Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:10 pm

"three books to read" Ryuu thought as he walks in the hallway carrying three books and reading the other one on top of it "things get interesting here sometimes but for now while nothing is happening I guess I should entertain myself for a while,I wonder what that girl Kozue doing right now" he said to himself as he continues to walk in the hallway.Finally he arrived in his room but he didn't went in instead he sat at the doorstep while the door was open and opened the book he was reading again "hmmm nothinf special this day."
ryuu_evans
ryuu_evans

Male Posts : 44

Character sheet
Name: Ryuu Evans
Class/job: Night student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Scarlet Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:48 pm

~ She was a child again, playing in her room at her parents mansion. Her beloved maid, Vivian, had been showing her how to make paper flowers and they were laughing. She always told the young pure blood stories of love and adventure, enjoying to see those beautiful, grey eyes lit up in excitement or curiosity. Sometimes it was as if Vivian had truly seen Luna as her own daughter. That day was surely a day Luna would never forget, probably also because the day after had been the one when Vivian had been executed in front of Luna by her father. But now the dream was only filled with warm feelings of joy that Luna hadn't dared let enter her heart again since the day she was forced to grow up and realize just how harsh the world was. Especially when you don't ken your place in society. Vivian had had golden hair, locks that fell down to her waist, and blue eyes that had been the same color as the sky. Luna had often been jealous of that look, pouting over her black hair and grey eyes. But Vivian had told her that because she could be out during the day, the sun had colored her eyes in the same color as the sky whilst the moon had colored Luna's eyes in it's own color, making the young vampire smile in delight.

The dream was getting confusing now, bits and bits of memories flashing around as the sleep became lighter. Something was indeed disturbing her sleep, the presence of someone that had entered the room. A soft touch to her cheek made her think of Vivian and she followed the touch by turning her head slightly, letting her lips touch the hand as she murmured some words out of her dream. "Don't leave me... " The words were but a whisper, barely managing to reach the vampire that was watching her.

Slowly her eyes fluttered open, the haze of sleep still in them as they met Victor's eyes. His eyes were truly mesmerizing, Luna noted in her half sleep stupor. Smiling slightly, she reached her hand up to his cheek and brushed aside a lock of hair, as if mimicking what he had just done. Surely it was alright to not be alarmed, since this was just a dream... But somehow this felt too real... and her hand fell back, a small frown starting on her face as she blinked a few more times. And then, as if being slapped by reality, her senses came to her, making her almond shaped eyes become round from surprise and the lazy expression that had lingered on her bonny face became that of embarrassment, fright and confusion. Her cheeks went bright red as she realized just how close her face was from a male that was hovering over her, mere inches between them.

Pushing him away with a startled cry, she leapt onto her feet and stood now at the other side of the couch and stared wide eyed at the man that had awakened her. C-Clous? No... this man looked almost exactly the same, except for the eyes. And if you looked closely you would be sure to spot more traits that were not the same. A brother of his? With her hands fumbling over her uniform, trying to fix the crumples on it, Luna's gaze pierced through the man that looked so much like the pure blood of the Sinota family. To her dismay she felt that she was still blushing. And now that her confusion had left her mind, anger started to sink in. Just who did he think he was, stroking her cheek and leaning that close to her while she slept? How dared he make her feel that embarrassed!? She was glad that her voice had strength to it as she straightened her spine and kept her glare on him. "How dare you! Who are you and what are your intentions?" ~
Luna Scarlet
Luna Scarlet

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:23 am

Victor's look turned somewhat grave as Luna stroked his cheek and brushed his hair aside. He wasn't sure what she was really doing at first, but it didnt take him long to figure out that she was still out of it. He chuckled as he stood up straight and moved back. His eyes seemed to hold laughter as he started into her eyes. Me? am I so interesting now? But I guess after an experiance like that she can't help but wonder what the hell is going on. But I can't hide the fact of how amusing that situation was. She seemed embaressed and I obviously enjoyed her reaction.

"Scarlet clan huh? I love your attitude it's so fitting for such a princess." He laughed a bit as he plapced his hands in his pockets and took a step closer to her. "I'm Victor Sinota, the true head of the Sinota Clan. And as for my intentions, well you'll just have to wait and see. I'm going to turn this place upside down, and maybe end a few lives while am at it." He smirked as he looked her over. He was sure she wondered why he was telling her all of this, so he figured he would make it interesting. "Would you like to join me? You can be by my side away from danger."

((Sorry, its so short))
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ryuu_evans Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:20 am

"I can't believe these books are boring I wasted time bringing it to my room" as Ryuu walks his attention was caught in the lounge "I didn't knew we had a lounge here" he thought as he looks inside then suddenly he sees two people talking "oops not good" he muttered as he steps back "whew I'd be in trouble if I was caught" he added as he puts down the books beside him and covered his left eye "their conversation seems serious"
ryuu_evans
ryuu_evans

Male Posts : 44

Character sheet
Name: Ryuu Evans
Class/job: Night student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Scarlet Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:28 pm

~ Her eyes narrowed slightly as she returned his gaze, not moving an inch as he stepped closer. Something told her that this man thrived on others fear or panic and she was not going to give him the pleasure of showing the slightest hint of fear in his presence. Not that she was really scared, simply alert. His words were like small needles prickling against her skin, and the tone to his voice made her decide to stand her ground even firmer against him. He is no one to play around with, that is for sure. But it seems he thinks he can play with me... I will be delighted to let him realize that the Scarlet family holds no idiots.

The true head of the Sinota family? This was a little confusing, she thought she had information on most of the families and yet this man here came as a total surprise to her. But there was no denying that he was the spitting image of Clous Sinota, so she couldn't argue about that fact. What is he talking about? Does he not realize that we are at a guarded place, a school? "You must forgive me, son of the Sinota family, but your words seem to hold no powers of persuasion." Crossing her arms over her chest, her eyes challenging him as much as her words, Luna wondered just how much truth was in his words. How can he be so confident when he talks about such things? It's as if killing others here would be an easy task And why was he telling -her- all this? They had never talked with each other before, and just minutes ago she had been almost yelling at him. Was this all just a game? And now he even asked her to join him in this rampage of his? That was the last thing that convinced her that he was kidding with her. "Join you? I don't take it lightly when people think I'm a fool. Just why should you tell me all this and then ask me to join you? Do you realize just how outrageous that sounds?"

It would be interesting to see what his answer would be. If he really meant this all, then she was very curious to see if he could follow after his own words. And even though she would probably never have the freedom nor the will to join him, she would at least be amused to watch his actions in the future. That is, if he would hold the Scarlet family out of it all. Her gaze flickered, for just a second as she had felt as if someone else had entered the room. But that feeling didn't last so she shrugged that off. ~
Luna Scarlet
Luna Scarlet

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:30 am

Victor grinned widely as she retorted everything he said. Her reaction was truly amusing to him. He walked around to the couch and sat down leaning back and crossing his arms. The fact that she seemed to be considering it assured him that she didn’t believe what he was saying. She more than likely thought he was kidding around. “If you don’t believe me then I’ll give you an example…” He smirked wildly before his shoulders rolled and he sat forward. “Give me a target, chose either the night class or the day class. Who I kill will be at random, that will be the first strike to begin my…game.”

His words fell from his mouth like ice as his eyes looked out the window behind Luna. “Of course and example isn’t needed if you simply give me a yes or no.” I wonder what her family would do? That’s an interesting thought, I could easily throw two families into war with each other. This only gets better from her on out. “Of course, I’m not expecting you to come to such a decision so lightly so I’ll give you time. Tomorrow night before class, I’ll ask you again then. AS for tonight, well I’ll be to busy setting things up to really care to ask you. Just don’t get in the way and you won’t get hurt.”

There was one thing that troubled him though. As he flashed through the minds of the vamps in the area, mainly a number of purebloods who stuck out. He kept running across this same human girl. It was odd to him, as to why they would all have a connection with her. It truly made him wonder, perhaps he would pay her a visit as well.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:04 am

Anna was worried to say at the very least, worried of her masters self control and well being, she was always worried, but now it was diffrent somehow, as if something bad was about to happen? she did not know.

She sighed for herself and called for Luna by knocking her door, but she was not responding she came in and as always everything was neatly lined up as if no one had been there for ages, except that there was no dust, just very neat and tightly kept room, she made sure of that herself, but either way she found it strange that she was not around where could she be she cant have gotten far... she locked the door behind her then remebered the request that Aarón-sama had made earlier that day, to steal Luna`s key`s to his room, she was not sure why he did so, she knew something strange was going on...

she used to steal a lot of things when she was younger, and on the streets before the scarlet family took her in... little did they know of her ability...

But at any rate her skills had not rusted over the years as an kleptomaniac (i think its called that) she still tends to do it but puts things back if she took that withouth meaning to. Now it was quiet in the corridors since most vampires would be resting she was about to do the same when she heard voices coming from the lounge i cant sleep anyway, not with these worries... she started to walk toward where the sounds came from, as she moved closer she could reconise the aura of Luna nearby as well as some strangers in the same room, they where talking, she was slightly suprised but showed nothing of this...

She walked and then appeared at the lounge where she saw a man on the sofa and Luna on the alert as if she was scared? no not quite so she called out at her master Luna-sama! a-anoo...(u-ummm) she hesitated to go any futher with her voice getting shy around the stranger... her voice started to linger away faintly, this man seemed odd to say at the very least but charming at a first glance, she really did not follow their conversation before she came into the room, but by that time Victor had already finished what he had to say... except for the last few words that sounded like and you wont get hurt. her eyes widened slightly not a single moment did she hesitate but picked a knife from her sleeve, she tried to look as serious and scary as possible but she was never really good at that, her eyes glowed slightly vivid red, from the usual color in a threathening way...

Just when things where getting... very intresting to say at the very least, a precence could be felt Aarón stood at Anna`s side grabbing onto her arm
that`s enough... she dropped her weapon and Aarón caught it in mid air with a gentle yet swift moves, he gave it back to her don`t you have something else to do Anna? she reacted immidietly and bowed y-yes Aarón-sama! she hurried to leave the scene in shame, almost bumping into aki my deepest apologies... Aarón glanced at the scene before him, victor was here huh?, what mess have you gotten yourself into this time Luna? he though about it, he felt Ryuu around, seemed like he was not in this mess tho... it seemed like luna had been caught off guard, a deeper examination on victor (whom he had met before) made him realize what he was up to what he was thinking about, he felt like as if he got something stuck in his troath, he was nothing more than a fool? why would he attempt to kill anyone here? what good would it do to him? he could feel his intension of murder, this guy was no joke, he knew Luna was confused... even futher so things where moving as he had planned mostly, he just did not expect to meet Victor here... he was aware that he was around, been that for sometime now, but only recently did he notice the connection between Luna and victor, it disturbed him outright, what should he do next?

[did not turn out as well as i had hoped but nyah]
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Scarlet Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:32 am

~ Her chin rose, her eyes blazing with the blood red color that she had displayed already towards others. "Are you mocking me, or do you truly believe yourself to be this strong?" A game .... Flashes of blood, the face of Vivian as death had claimed her, it came in a split of a second to the raven haired pure blood, making her shut her eyes. As she opened them again, the grey color had returned, her gaze lowering down to the floor as she pondered about his words. Certainly we pure bloods have the strength, but this place is no place for ... games like that. Just what is this man up to? She turned her back on him, walking up to the window she had peeked out earlier, resting her hand upon the curtains, her slender fingers curling around the material as she squeezed down on it. Something inside her felt like joining in on this game. Just how long had she suppressed her emotions, the constant burning in her chest? Why did they even feed on some fake blood? Surprised, Luna's eyes closed as a bitter smile crossed her lips. My resolution is not stronger than this then..? Her fingers let go of the curtains as Luna turned around again, facing Victor.

"You seem to be sure that you would be able to fulfill my wish?" She couldn't believe herself what had just crossed her mind. Outrageous! Scolded a voice inside of her mind. I can't simply give him a yes or a no .. I can't trust this man. The aura around him tells me that, and I'm not so stupid as to simply believe his words. But... perhaps -I- can use him a little. No one, not even my own brother knows just what my true desires from this life are. I have no doubt that I would be killed by my own family if I would be found out. And then there came the real problem, to know that this Victor would be willing to team up with her or if she should simply keep being patient and work slowly. He had begun speaking again, waking Luna from her daze as she had been deep in her own thoughts. Seems like something will start tonight... but he sure has some guts. "I can assure you, that I can take care of myself. Even against a... barbarian as yourself." The tone of her voice had taken on a teasing, yet threatening meaning. Luna had already begun playing this game, it was just a matter of time before they both would realize that.

Her gaze got alerted and with a smooth, yet lightning fast movement, she had whipped around now having her eyes set on Anna and Aarón. What are you doing here, brother..? It had taken Luna many years and a lot of skill to know when to stop some thoughts in her mind, to make it difficult if not impossible for her brother to grasp. She allowed him to freely roam around, as she was well aware of his abilities, and yet she managed to keep a dark side, a blind spot for him that remained untouched by his probing inner sight. She let out a casual smile, barely letting the corners of her mouth lift and no light be seen in her eyes, in the direction of her brother. She truly loved him, but sometimes he could be very bothersome and would most probably be a great obstacle in the future. Her eyes didn't follow Anna as she hurried out of the room.

This girl knows too much for her own good.. She had always been loyal and treated the siblings of the Scarlet family well, but Luna had never truly opened up to her. The harsh lessons from her father had made sure of that. "What brings you here, brother? I trust you are feeling better?" She spoke as if nothing was amiss, as if they were all old friends that were having a meeting to chat about daily things and other useless things. When will you realize that I am capable of thinking for myself, Aarón? Not always will you be able to be the loyal dog of our parents. She didn't care if he would read those thoughts, for she was sure he would know by now just how irritated she could get, although she never showed it, whenever he -came to her rescue-. She glanced back at Victor, tilting her head slightly to the side. "You will have my answer later, son of Sinota." Aarón would probably be able to read the aura, the thoughts of the Sinota vampire so Luna wasn't sure if he knew of the devilish plans that were lurking inside Victor's head. But he had no business in sticking his nose into what Luna and Victor were talking about, and Luna had no intention of speaking to him about that matter. ~
Luna Scarlet
Luna Scarlet

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:20 am

Victor couldnt stop smiling, her thoughts were what he called a "delightful meal" in its own respect. He said nothign to Luna as she spoke to him, his smile said it all. Even if she didnt join him, he already had his claws in her. That was enough, but soon he found himself thinking of her brother. And as easily as his thoughts could betray him the devil himself came to see what was going on. Victor did nothing when Ann had first approached and continued to do nothing as she left the room. He had no interest in that girl.

Standing up and streaching Victor walked over to the wall a few feet away from where Luna was standing. He leaned back against it and crossed his arms. Aaron, wasn't someone he wanted behind him ever. True there was a strong possability that Victor would win if they ever did get into it. But he knew that he wouldn't come out of the struggle without a scratch. Infac he was sure he would be in a fairly grim situation. But there was no need to dwell on such thoughts. To Luna. "Hm, thats fine but im sure that after tonight you'll have a clear answer. I picked you for a reason, remember that."

His attention went straight to Aaron this time. "Ah, it's been a while hasn't it? I would love to catch up, but ill be leaving soon. Just stopped by to make a statement. You can stay and watch if you want. He'll be here soon. He desnt know im here, because Im masking myself and blocking his abilities effects on me. I can see, he's comming to talk to you Aaron. Wonder how much of a shock this will be?" The last part he said more so to himself as he had athoughtful look on his face. This is going to be fun.

So many clans in one area how interesting. Guess I'll start the requiem of their lives. "Just something you should all know. If you screw with me I will kill you, and thats something you can take to heart." a light chuckle escaped his lips as he watched the door.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:59 pm

His cold eyes gazed at Victor and Luna, he could read there minds but to an extent, he was not aware of that tho, but at this moment Victor was not in his intrest at the very least an argue, but since Victor bothered to speak to him and since Aarón found it rude if he would not answer back in which he did, but answered to luna, he closed his eyes ... Indeed but thats not why im here, in came here in regards of the girl we talked about earlier... Luna i came to tell you not to do it, i cant afford to lose you... after finishing what he wanted to speak he opened his eyes, with mixed feelings he spoke why was it so hard to speak of that girl?

he turned his attention to Victor, narrowing his eyes, he was not exactly intrested in him, he might have another scheme but it was clear he was not going to share it with him, but who was he talking about? it must be him, he though for himself Indeed Victor its been too long... how long has it been? 23 years? you must really be bored since the incident in Tjernobyl to have come all the way here? after he blew that reactor i doubt he have been having that much fun ever since, and everyone though it was a accident? foolish humans, Aaròn sighed, he should just stay put for now, he just hoped that luna knew what she was doing for her own good.

If she knew just how dangerous this man was she would not even speak to him, she would be outright scared, but right now it seemed like she was more annoyed by his own appearence, Luna why are you acting like this he though, we are family we should be supporting each other not seeing each other as enemies then again... if you see me like a beast that i am... he glanced down on the floor, im just doing what i see best in the scarlet family business, i dont want to see you hurt Luna id rather die... I seriously hope you understand all this luna, he kept these thoughs for himself, he could not help but to keep the promise by Luna`s parents, it was his duty... he opened his eyes again and glanced at her with questions, why do i get the feeling i cant quite read everything in her mind? he just hoped that Anna would move fast, he really did not like the company of Victor around... even if he stated that he was going to leave soon... if he knew him right he would probably go to massacre half of the school... vampires and humans alike, maybe cause a clan war? hell all he cared about was luna right at this moment what ever he decided to do in the future was a problem for that later time... he would need to concentraite at the moment he was living in not to worry about the past or future...
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:53 pm

For the first few seconds or so Aki had remained outside of the lounge itself, listening, trying to remember what all she knew about Victor. It would be a lot easier if Yamiyo was here. He knew more about the purebloods and nobles than she did. Ever since she had left to join the human world she'd lost contact with most vampires and had since then failed to keep up with them all... Completely unbecoming of a pureblood, but then again, she wasn't like most purebloods.

Victor... Victor... ... ... I'm sure I've heard of him before but... Aki mentally sighed. She was pretty sure she had heard his name before, but she had never really heard what family he belonged to or what level of vampire he was. Why then, was she so sure he was someone important? Most purebloods were introduced to all the important people in vampire society early on in life, that or the important people were pointed out to them when passing by or with pictures. It was practically shameful for one not to know others holding important offices or roles if you were a royal or noble vampire....

They know each other? asked Aki, confused. The more she thought about it, the more she became curious. The man seemed like someone she had met or seen before, yet at the same time she was quite sure she had never seen him or heard him... It was confusing. Maybe she had seen him before? Maybe he was just in the background or something. Her memory wasn't the kind to leave her like this. It was irritating for one who had never forgotten anything or had to second guess themselves on facts, let alone names...

Aki soon found herself slipping inside of the Lounge. This particular lounge wasn't as highly decorated and lavish as a few of the others in the dormitories, but for many humans it would seem rather lavish. But few ever saw the interior of the Moon Dorm. Slipping in alongside the walls, she stood next to a bookcase of sorts and slowly took in who was in the room.

Luna... Luna and Aaron. The Scarlet Siblings. Seems like we're all fated to keep meeting one another. Even Clo.... Wait... That's not... Why does he look so much like Clous? Victor is Clous' brother? So that makes him Victor Sinota.... ... ... ... I don't recall ever meeting him or anything. Why? She pondered over this awhile. Why had her parents (as much as she hated them) never had her meet him? Or even pointed him out to her in some picture or other? She was sure Yamiyo knew something about Victor...

Argh, what kind of brother are you, Yami?! I know you love her but, geez.... Can't you take a break? thought Aki, getting annoyed that Yamiyo still hadn't shown up in the Moon Dorm yet. Maybe she'd pay Hanashi a visit. It wouldn't be too hard to find out where they were... How hard was it to track a Hunter and a Pureblood in the same room and not killing each other?
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster
Birthday : 1993-08-30

Character sheet
Name: Shitake Aki
Class/job: Night Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:26 am

The twins didn't seem to hear what they purebloods in the lounge were talking about, or maybe they didn't care.No one could know with them, they change moods quickly.There hands in their pockets as they walked inside to the place known as the 'Lounge'.A place for vampires to talk and mimgle with one another, or just enjoy the company of pure bloods and nobles alike.

Hikaru entered first behind Aki, his hands in his pockets, his eyes staring at the few pure bloods that were in the room before returning his gaze onto his destination:the lavish white couch.He did always like to be seated than staying up, he hated staying up for long periods of time when he was a child, always mingling with other little children like his parents wanted him too.And not just him, they also try to encourage(more like force, even though they didn't want to force them)on Kaoru as well.Though Kaoru was more of a rebel, saying "I can do whatever I want!", and in the process of 'doing whatever he wanted' he'd usually break a few stuff in the Zouka household, making his mother get angry and he would return to beign 'mommy's little angel'.

Kaoru followed not long after, though his hands were behind his head and he had a bored expression on his face as he followed his brother.His steps were heard since the lounge had gotten a little too quiet for his standards and decided to make sound as he walked.Tac, tac, tac.Those were the sounds that hise shoes were making as he walked towards the white couch, he sat down, his right leg crossed over his left one while Hikaru's was his left crossed over his right one.Both of their golden eyes looked over at someone; a pureblood.He certaintly looked like Clous, maye they were related?Also, Aarón and Luna-sama were in the room as well.At least some people they actually liked(though they still hates Aarón's guts, they can stand Luna though).

"Well, this is quite boring", Hikaru stated towards his younger brother, playing with a lock of his red hair as he looked around the lounge.Kaoru did the exact same thing as his older brother, as if mimicking him."Yeep, but it's better than staying up all day, reading", "Eh, true", the twins were only here for Aki, in case she needed to talk to someone.. besides, they were also waiting for Yamiyo.They wanted to pester him with questions until he couldn't handle it anymore.The twins grinned at the thought.
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster
Birthday : 1993-06-19

Character sheet
Name: Zetsubou Hanashi
Class/job: Day Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Scarlet Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:28 am

~ A reason eh? It would be fun to know what reason he might have for picking her. For all she knew he could simply be playing with her, wanting to have a toy he could later on perhaps command. She followed Victor's movements with her eyes, feeling slightly uneasy as he stood so near her. It felt as if the atmosphere around them could catch on fire any time. Trying to stop thinking about that, and scolding herself for never listening to her parents about getting used to socializing with others she started to listen to them speaking. It surprised her to see Aarón and Victor talk together as if they had met before. Frowning slightly she listened to their words and pondered just how their last encounter had ended. He? Who is this -he- that Victor is talking about? Was it yet another creature to destroy the peace here at the school? Seems like the staff in this area will have their hands full... She didn't really intend on helping anyone, it wasn't as if she was aware of what the situation was about. But if she could possibly get to speak more with Victor then perhaps she would be able to gain some assistance later on from him. Of course she would pay him whatever rewards he wanted. The daughter of the Scarlet family didn't care how much she had to pay for things, just as long as they happened successfully. It was maybe naive of her to think one can buy anything, but there was yet a person that could prove her wrong.

Her attention went now to her brother as he spoke to her, his words making her surprised but not showing it. He's afraid for me, or is he afraid that something will happen to me and our parents will get angry? It made her slightly sad to not be able to be sure, she wanted to trust him, but her nature prevented her of that. However he was at the moment probably the only person she would always go first to if something happened. I really do hope that there is nothing in the future that will turn us against each other... and yet I fear that it will happen. But well, now what to do? If he had decided against getting rid of that girl, then should she still go and make sure that the human wouldn't be able to interfere? Luna didn't answer him, but sighed to herself and closed her eyes with a look on her face that should tell him that she was getting rather tired of this situation. It was something she had done since they were little kids, since she had never had much patience around others and hated being trapped with a group of people. I've barely slept yet ... no wonder my patience is about to be done.

Luna's attention turned towards Aki as she entered, making her shift slightly. It's that girl again.. Her eyes rested on Aki's face as she studied her beauty once again, finding it strange that someone from her own gender would make her feel this ... curious....interested? She averted her gaze away from the other girl and shifted slightly again, sneaking her gaze onto her brother as if to check if he had seen her looking at the girl for a little longer time than needed. Why am I even feeling embarrassed? There is nothing wrong with looking at someone. A slight annoyance followed those thoughts but before she could think more about that, the twins that she had met also this night came into the room. Making her almost throw her hands in the air and yell "Oh come on!". The room was by now almost as crowded as the garden she had just managed to escape from! But she was a lady, and she wouldn't be caught dead doing that near anyone so she kept her words to herself, barely allowing a moment of eye rolling.

Her eyes followed the red haired twins as they made their way to one of the couches, envy filling her as she realized herself just how much she wanted to sit down also. ~
Luna Scarlet
Luna Scarlet

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Victor started randomly mumbling something, it was too low for anyone to hear. But soon he looked up and took in the faces around him. An almost sadistic smile crept across his face as he went through their minds one by one. Of course he avoided this with Aaron, sure that he knew what he was doing. Not that he cared to much, but there was no need to kick things off so soon. His fangs were visible now as he straightened up and pulled his hands from his pockets. His glare was fixed on Aki for a bit he couldn’t help but laugh. "Well I'll be damned, you're no better than he is." He laughed harder than necessary before he caught his breath. His eyes a crimson color as he looked up toward the door. The twins actually annoying him so he did his best to ignore him as he walked to the center of the room.

Victor rolled his shoulders and balled his hand into a fist. "Human's have a need to always struggle over that one thing that man can never get enough of. It’s a simple matter of more." He was mumbling once again but more to himself now. "I've found the most entertaining way to completely destroy any being without even harming them directly. It's actually funny when you see it." His rambling went on for a bit before he turned his attention back to everyone else in the room. "The most beautiful thing in existence would be a world dyed in red. Don’t you think so?" His hair was covering his right eye as he seemed to grow somewhat crazed with glee. He could hear the sound fo foot steps. To him it was as if it echoed in his mind. His fangs grinding against each other in anticipation. It almost seemed as if he had a nervous tick the way his left hand shook.

Clous was wondering why he was feeling such a mass of purebloods in one area. But he didn’t thin on it too much. It was convenient for him though. He needed to talk to Aaron, but more so to Aki, and she was there. He had come to a decision about her problem. Something that he think will change both his own and her outlooks on their lives. Oddly enough he had been having trouble with his own abilities. He was getting a headache and it wasn’t going to yield in the slightest until he got some sleep.

Clous neared the lounge, his fingers tracing the wall as he did so. But something wasn't right. What is this? It was as if the world was rotating backwards or something. What ever it was it made him cringe. Another thing that seemed odd was the pressure he had been feeling lately. He had to shatter himself twice already today. One was because of himself thinking too much. The second was more random, but the images kept coming. It didn't take long for him to realize that there was another influence.

A laughter tore through the halls forcing Clous to freeze midstride. His eyes widened as he stood dazed at the sound he had just heard. "Shit I’m loosing my mind here. That's the only possible explanation, he wouldn’t be here. He's not here..." Clous' body completely ignored the signals being sent from his brain to his body telling him to flee. Instead he ran toward the lounge, he gradually slowed the closer he got. Soon it was just a walk. He paused just inches from the door, unable to bring himself to view of the room. His body shook as his left hand clasped his face. His eyes glowed a bright gold, and soon the shaking stopped. He stood up straight and calmed himself before he walked to the door way.

The look on Clous face, was a mix of rage, fear and confusion. But mainly fear, he had reason to be as well. Victor couldn’t help it, his laughs bellowed through the moon dorm. He almost felt backward but he caught himself. His body seeming to sway from side to side for a dramatic affect as he walked toward Clous who was starting to bake up, but quickly ran out of room with the wall to his back. His shock having run its course through his body as he froze up. This being something that no one had ever seen of him would more than likely shock those that knew him. But that was the last thing he was worried about.

Victor lifted his hand and slowly reached for Clous. It was then that he seemed to come to. Clous knocked his brothers hand away, his fangs out and his eyes red. His rage had taken the better of him luckily, but challenging Victor was the worse move he coudl have ever made. Clous' free hand found his gun but that did little to help him. In a blur he found himself pressed back against the wall. He could feel it crack behind him and asharp pain in his forearm where his brothers fingers had penetrated.

Victor smiled as he touched his brothers forehead with his own. "Trying to forget? I wont allow it, you’ll never be able to again."
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:51 am

By now the room was too crowded, he had hoped that aki not to meantion the twins would not follow him here, such a pain in the ass they where he though, he scanned everyone minds in the room like he always did but found only some hostility in Victor which he always did, that`s the thing it made it hard for him to know when he actually meant what he was saying as if he could cloud his own mind partially even better so than clous, he sighed mentally, he did not like crowded places Tsh so Luna was not about to reply was she, and neither was Victor?, well not like he had expected anyway well ill be damned, he was getting in an awfully bad mood at the moment a lot of people had that effect on him, if it was not for Victor and Luna he would not have been here to begin with

that depends... he answered back to Victor in an awfully calm mood as Victor started laughing in a very inappropiated mood, many thoughts passed his mind when he gave out that laugh, none of them where pleasant, experience from the past told him that something quite disturbing was about to happen even so he would need to react soon as he could sense clous around, getting closer for the minute, Aaron Glanced at aki and gave a serious stare at her, things where staring to become just about something else from before... he hoped no teacher was around to take note of this event, he then turned to face Luna again whom had gotten into this trouble from the start he knew she was tired he was that too even if he did not admit it, a short nap would never hurt... as clous walked into the room, Aarón was tensing up, every muscle was on the edge even if you could hardly see it on the outside, he tried to figure out the best solution to avoid being caught in this "yet another incident" it seemed like Victor always had that effect on him to draw trouble to himself and people around him, then again he probably did that on purpose... to other matters he could sense Victor there was something strange going on between them a mind connection? whatever he neither had the intrest neither the time to care about that right now.

He walked a few steps towards luna while glancing at the scene that was unfolding before them, he pulled his arm from his pocket and pointed it towards Luna`s forehead (Itachi like) sorry... Luna another time we need to go the flicker on her forehead had some special effect to her mind, before she had time to react as she already was tired, as soon as his fingers touched her skin, she started to feel dizzy, her eye`s became heavy to keep open and all she could ever wish for was but to fall into an everlasting sleep. Before she crashed onto the ground, Aarón took her in his arms, he just hoped she would not be too angry when she would wake up, then again having his hopes too high would just dissapoint him...

Within a few seconds after he had caught Luna and diverted everyones attention from them to Clous and Victor, he would be gone, the thing why he did this all was simple, Luna practically demanded it, off course not in this way but still, there was no doubt that she would have refused to leave if he would simply have asked, so in a flash they both where gone from the lounge, Aarón carried his own sister for the first time in his life, he was actually quite suprised how light she was, then again maybe he was just pumped up on adrenaline at the moment, either way they would be safe and sound for now....

Last edited by Aarón Scarlet on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:45 am

[Sorry, couldn't think of much to reply with...]

She didn't know why, but she felt cold... As if something bad were about to happen or other, and it did. She'd thought that once Clous had shown up things might calm down a little bit? Maybe? But instead Victor had... had what?

Aki wasn't sure what was going on, but given that Clous had abilities with the mind and that some if not most siblings/families had powers revolving around the same thing, she guessed Victor had mind based powers as well. The only real question was what though? She herself wasn't even entirely sure what Clous was fully capable of.

Not to mention she was getting a bad vibe off of Victor too... why? It must have had to do something with her power, but what exactly about him was so horrible that even she could sense without knowing him was a mystery to her. She sighed lightly as the Scarlet siblings left once more, especially that Luna was leaving. Aki had hoped to exchange a few more words with them and learn more about them... but Aaron wasn't letting her have much of a chance.

I suppose I can trust him... A little bit anyway. He does care about his sister after all. And he did get pretty fired up in trying to protect her or whatever earlier too... I think... So maybe he really does care? pondered Aki before her thoughts annoyingly shifted back to her elusive brother who had yet to show up.

[May not be here for the weekend/a few days cause I'm not going to have IC.]
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:15 pm

[Ok, I keep forgetting my turns sorry bout that -_-]

The twins stared boredly as Aarón took away Luna, then they pouted.It wasn't fair that he took her away from them, they wanted to have fun with the pureblood woman, even if they might get hurt in the process.Both Hikaru and Kaoru didn't like beign in the same room as Aarón, sot it was quite a relief that he left but he took Luna with him.Stupid pureblood.. always runing our fun, they thought as they looked at the door.

Then, their golden orbs trailed back towards the Clous and what appeared to be his clone?Twins, it's what the Zouka twins thought as they looked at them, then away.They didn't want to be in the room now.Now they felt the urge to go somewhere.. but where?To their dorms?Nah, they had nothing to do at the moment and they weren't sleepy even though it''s their time to "sleep".Go bother some day class girls?They weren't in the mood for it, for once.Maybe some other time.Go check why Yamiyo is taking so god damn long?... Yes, a good idea, indeed.But... they couldn't leave Aki's side.Leaving her here with the Sinota siblings.. could be catastrophic, no?

What if they took her away from them?Eh.. Hikaru and Kaoru looked at one another, grinning as they got up and went towards Aki, laying a one of their hands on each shoulder, their faces laying on her shoulder."Aki-san~", Hikaru sang out as he looked towards the Sinota siblings."I don't see the reason why we should be here, no~?", Kaoru sang as his eyes looked towards them as well.

"Why don't we go somewhere that isn't here, hmm~?", they hoped she understood what they meant.After all, they really didn't want to be around Clous nor his.. clone or brother or whoever he was as well."So, what do you say, Aki?", Hikaru spoke softly next to her hear as he kept his golden orbs fixed on them.
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 pm

Victor pulled back from a seemingly frozen Clous. Taking a few steps back he glanced back at the Twins and Aki, a slight smirk on his face as he walked away from the lounge. Well I guess everything is set. The plans in motion, and the world will be purified once and for all. No one could stop it now. Reckoning...

Clous leaned back agaisnt hte wall, dazed and somewhat out of it. Tears started running down his face and he eventually sunk down to the ground with his knees drawn up to himself. Why did it all have to happen that way, why was he there, what was his end game? All of these questions that Clous should have been thinking on were lost to him. His mind having been town appart and violated. His most precious memoris and his worse being pulled oth te forefront. His shell, and constant facade having been stripped from him.

Clous couldnt get the images out of his head. His parents, the blood, his feelings at that life changing momment, and Cherish. It was enough to drive him mad. But something kept him, he didnt know what and wasnt even thinking about it much. A lot was going to change around here.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:37 am

Aki was about to let herself be pulled along with the twins but something about Victor and Clous had stopped her. It wasn't in her heart to care much for purebloods given her unfortunate events, but... she had seen that look before.

Without really realizing what she was doing Aki was walking towards Clous and was about to touch his face, stroke him really. But she stopped mere millimeters away from his face. Why am I doing this? she thought. It wasn't like she actually knew him, right?

Closing her eyes briefly she strode back to the twins. "Let's... go..." she finally said, even though she was still hesitant to leave Clous. She didn't know why, but she just wanted to... comfort him. It was mostly because of her strong desire and will to help others rather than harm others. But that desire and will had faded after her parents had gotten to her, so why was it finally starting to resurface now?
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:40 pm

The twins were shocked when Aki moved towards Clous and Victor, their own minds saying, trying to tell Aki "Stop!Don't go near them!", but they wouldn't tell her that.They couldn't.Almost without them knowing it, they were thinking the same thing.They always haved, since their childhoods when they could never get along with children of their own age, so they decided to keep ALL of them at bay.All except each other.

Hikaru wanted to go towards Aki and pull her away but Kaoru grabbed his wrist firmly, his glowing golden eyes now red were looking at his golden eyes."Everything will be fine", was Kaoru's only reply.Hikaru hunged his head low and nodded, making his younger identical brother smile softly at him and letting him go.

Kaoru's red eyes were replaced by his beautiful golden ones as he and Hikaru looked towards Aki when she heard her say, "Let's... go...", the twins looked at each other, but shrugged it off and linked their arms around Aki's own arms and walked away from the lounge.

"Now~", Kaoru narrowed his eyes as he heard his brother be back into his happy little mood.They were outside for some reason or another(mainly they ddin't like beign around Victor and second..)the twins looked at each other and grinned."Let's go spy on Hana and Yami~!", they said, enthusiasm clearly in their voices."I bet he tried something", Hikaru pouted, making Kaoru pout too."If he did, he'll hear from Hana's mom!She's a lawyer, you know~"

They decided to unlink their arms from Aki, seeings as they didn't want her to feel like her space was violated or anything.They turned their heads towards Aki, grinning at her like they were madmen(which they weren't far off in that category)."You wanna come?It'll be fuuunnn~", and as usual, they're bad influences.
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:51 pm

((Well im done here, if your two are continuing this topic then go on ahead. I gots plot lines to form....and death...lots of deaths Twisted Evil ))

Clous never looked up, he could feel Aki approaching. He oculd hear her thoughts, the twins as well. But still he was to jaded to even focus. Something had indeed happened. Finaly when he heard Aki speak he smirked a bit before he had the will to pick himself up off hte ground. Staggering a bit he waited until they left the room. Before he tried to really move. His body was in pain from his hair to his toes and he didnt know why. Oddly enough his arm where his only wound was was the only part of him that he couldnt feel. "Damn, the whole thing is numb," he sighed as he watched the blood drip from his arm.

Clous reached down grabbing his Angel and putting it back together. He would need to repair the weapon later but for now, all he wanted was sleep. But an odd feeling soon seized him. He needed to see Ariane... Oh no...

[Clous Exit's]
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down