Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
The Old Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
The Old Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
The Old Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
The Old Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
The Old Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
The Old Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
The Old Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
The Old Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
The Old Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Old Warehouse

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Old Warehouse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Old Warehouse

Post by Clous Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Clous smirked and started laughing. "Well waht did you expect? You didn'y honestly think he would jsut hand them back to you did you? Sucks to be your right now, I wonder what he's going t odo with them." He teased her for a while about it as they left the building. "This place stinks..."

((Shorter this is officially my shortest post on this site in a RP topic XD))
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Clous Sinota
Class/job: Night Class Drom President/ Night Class Rep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:54 am

"Well what did you expect? You didn't honestly think he would just hand them back to you did you? Sucks to be you right now, I wonder what he's going to do with them." Ariane thought about that for awhile. "This place stinks.." "That it does. Though I think it was because that vampire lived here and it most likely smells like my blood. Unfortunately for one of us.." "Oh and that one dancer girl. If it weren't for her stupidity I think she might have actually won." Ariane could feel her phone vibrate. She quickly got it out of her top. "This outfit also stinks, no pockets. Though that's totally irrevelant." Ariane added before answering her phone. "Hello." Ariane said, she heard nothing but static on the other end and hung up soon afterward. "Bad connection, defintely not my phone though."
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-10

Character sheet
Name: Ariane Yuki Hoshi
Class/job: Day student

https://vkacademycross.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:10 pm

Clous smirked as he stopped and turned around infront of her. "Funny that you're so worried about something like that hwn your life is in danger. But not like you'll have much to worry about that anyway." He yawned folding his arms over his chest as he leaned his back against one of the ruined pillars. "So how's your change coming along?"
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:20 am

Ariane noticed Clous stopping and turning around. "Funny that you're so worried about something like that when your life is in danger. But not like you'll have much to worry about that anyway." "So how's your change coming along?" "Its just like puberty." Ariane said while smiling a fake smile. "Ah yeah its just so much fun! With like the instant blond hair and the bits of wanting blood. Most of the time I'll just bit my tongue or my hand, but once the fangs come in well that'll be a problem. The best part about all of this is how slow its going. I am also not tattoed yet. Oh and once I fully turned truthfully I don't think I'll be able to stomach taking in blood tablets and blood. Though I think I'll get used to blood after awhile. If not, then I have no idea what I'll do...." Ariane paused. "I don't think vampires can die of starvation. But I don't think starving would be a big problem, no the big problem will be the other Hunters and the organization. Though I think it's best to worry about that later. For now the main focus shall be: To snatch Cross Academy from the hands of the evil people! Espically the insane vampire."
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:39 am

"I see, well I can't tell your change wil lbe painful when it kicks in full force. It's hard to say. As for starving to death, well no you can't but it sure as hell is annoying also you'll be weak os if I have to force feed you I will." He stood up straight and walked to her grabbing her hand. "Don't worry about the hunters, I'll keep them out of your hair." He picked her up and jumped up to the room, his wing quickly extending and he took off heading back toward the academy. "...I think you should know, I can't kill Victor on my own."
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:27 am

"I see, well I can't tell your change will be painful when it kicks in full force. It's hard to say. As for starving to death, well no you cant but it sure as hell is annoying also you'll be weak so if I have to force feed you I will." Ariane was a bit shocked that he grabbed her hand. "Don't worry about the hunters, I'll keep them out of your hair." Though she wasn't very surprised when she got picked up and his wings extended. "...I think you should know, I can't kill Victor on my own." "And its obvious I can't kill him alone either. Espically when I fully change. But I'll know we'll kill him before then. Unless if this slow process goes fast all of a sudden which I'm defintely hoping will not happen."

(OOC:Feel like typing in more but I can't think of anything else to put soo...)
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:22 pm

"Who nkows, it's different for everyone. I just hope we can take him out before then. Aaron would have made things easier if he had gone after Victor. They have some history, Victor almost wiped Russia out of existance. I thought that would have been enough, but instead Aaron leaves the school. I can't say I blame him though with all the madness."

Clous's wing extends out straight as he glides down landing int te sun dorms garden. His wing vanishes and he starts walking away from the sun dorm. "I'll see you later, there ar ea few things I need to sort out. We're going to need help. And I don't think the Ariadu are enough. I never was good at playing war..."
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:25 am

"Who knows, it's different for everyone. I just hope we can take him out before then. Aaron would have made things easier if he had gone after Victor. They have some history, Victor almost wiped Russia out of existance. I thought that would have been enough, but instead Aaron leaves the school. I can't say I blame him though with all the madness."

Ariane could see the sun dorms now and once they approached the ground she got out of Clous' arms.
"I'll see you later, there are a few things I need to sort out. We're going to need help. And I don't think the Ariadu are enough. I never was good at playing war..." Ariane watched Clous leave. "See you later Clous." She said before walking towards the dorms.

(I think this'll be a The end for now, for Ariane. Whoo hoo!!! 4 pages!)
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content