Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
Out in the night EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
Out in the night EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
Out in the night EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
Out in the night EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
Out in the night EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
Out in the night EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
Out in the night EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
Out in the night EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
Out in the night EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Out in the night

3 posters

Go down

Out in the night Empty Out in the night

Post by azoth Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:21 am

Azoth took a deep breath, and inhaled all the sweet smell of human blood. There was a full moon out, the time of a night out of the Academy. Azoth was sitting on the edge of a rooftop. There was some people out, but most of the humans were inside. Azoth looked up at the moon and the corner of his mouth moved up by an inch in a smirk. What a wonderful night. The perfect time to reflect on the past, the persent, and the future. Azoth said randomly to no one. Azoth slowly got up and sighed. Might as well get down before someone sees me. Azoth said as he started to climb down. Azoth's left eye turned white when he got down. Better to be perpared for an attack then to be sorry. One long strip of air started to hardened and dense, as it started to come into focus. It could be seen if you were looking straight at it, but if you weren't it was almost see through as it once was. Azoth started to walk down the street as he started to think about his past.....

Azoth, don't go to far! a motherly voice shouted after a younger version of Azoth. Yes mom! Come on, Ri! said Azoth, first at his mom then at the girl next to him, as he started to run through the woods, picking up speed. Ri started to chase after him. Wait up Azoth! You know I'm not as fast as you! Ri called after him. Azoth stopped and started to climb a tree. Azoth! Get down! You might fall! Ri called up the tree in a worried voice when she got to the tree Azoth was climbing. Ok, fine, but you'll have to race me back when I get down. Azoth said as he started to climb down laughing. His laughter was cut short as a flock of bird started to fly up, and away from his home. Azoth and Ri, wondering what happened to scare the birds, started to head back. When they got back, the sun was starting to set. When they walked inside, they both saw Azoth's mother and fater lieing dead. Azoth went wide eyed at the sight, and Ri would of screamed, but all she couldn't get it out. Azoth fell to his knees and started to sob over his dead parents. Why..... he started to say inbetween sobs. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE? Azoth screamed upwards at the top of his lungs. Azoth started to breath hard as he fell over sideways and slowly went to sleep, mumbling "why?" over and over again.

Azoth shoke his head as if to get the thoughts out of his mind. There is nothing I can do about it now, its been done. And whats done can't be changed. There is no use in worring about it now. Azoth though to himself, and, because he was deep in his own thoughts, walked into someone.
azoth
azoth

Male Posts : 48

Character sheet
Name: Azoth White
Class/job: Night student

Back to top Go down

Out in the night Empty Re: Out in the night

Post by Jeno Talborn Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:57 am

“so how are you liking school so far?” Jeno asked Erin as they walked hand in hand since they haven't seen eachother in awhile “hate it....ugh i'm starving” Erin said giving Jeno a puppy dog eyes look, Jeno sighed and unbuttoned the top few button's on his uniform exposing his neck and Erin instantly bit his neck “geez i need that stuff you know” Jeno laughed and pushed her off, pulled out a hankerkeif and stopped the bleeding on his neck continuing to walk “aw come on just a lil more” Erin whined following behind him “no i'll pass out if you want to drink me every five minutes” Jeno said not paying attention to where he was going and bumped into someone and fell down “hey its the passed out Nighty!” Jeno said standing up, he and Erin exchanged glances “uhh....how would i explain this..” Jeno said because it looked like he was some clueless student being preyed on by a Night Class girl without knowing the dangers
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Male Posts : 99
Location : Robbing a bank with a Top hat, three cans, and a paperclip

Character sheet
Name: Jeno Talborn
Class/job: Day student

Back to top Go down

Post by azoth Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:31 am

The person Azoth walked into was a day student. Azoth got up and when he did, he saw that there was another night student with the day one. "Hey its the passed out Nighty!" the day student said. Then Azoth remember that this was the guy who picked him up when he passed out. Then the day student and the other night student glanced at each other, and the day said, "Uhh....how would i explain this.." Azoth looked confused, then he smelled the fresh blood. Azoth looked a bit less confused, but still confused. Sorry.... And if you're with a night student, I guess you know about us, or am I wrong? Azoth asked, with his eye with white. Azoth took out his cell and dialed a number and then held it up to his ear. It didn't even ring before a loud screech came through, and Azoth moved it as far away as his arm will allow. WHERE ARE YOU? YOU'RE NOT IN YOUR ROOM, AND I CAN'T FIND YOU ANYWHERE IN THE DORM! the person on the other end yelled through. QUIET RI! And come to town, I'm at.... Azoth said as he starts to look around. He noticed a sign with the words Cassic Cafe on it. Cassic Cafe. Hurry. Azoth finished. Azoth quickly closed the cell. Sorry about that..... Azoth said. Wait, why am I saying sorry to a human? I'm off school grounds, so I don't have to be even with a human. Azoth thought right after he spoke.

Last edited by Azoth White on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
azoth
azoth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:31 am

“yea i know about vampires...why would i be dating one if i didn't” Jeno laughed and waited as the Nighty finished his phone conversation “so why are you out here at night...oh where are my manners. I'm Jeno and this here is Erin” Jeno said cheerfully putting an arm around Erin who didn't really enjoy other vampires something about not trusting them and how he shouldn't even trust her, lucky the Nighty isn't a she “who was that nighty? if ya don't mind me askin” Jeno asked trying to make up for Erin's hostility
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by azoth Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:33 am

“So why are you out here at night...oh where are my manners. I'm Jeno and this here is Erin." the day student introduced himself and the other night student. Erin, the night student, didn't look happy to see another vampire. "Who was that nighty? If ya don't mind me askin.” Jeno, the day student, asked. I'm Azoth White. And the vampire I called is a childhood friend that I turned. Her name is Ri. Azoth said as he lend against the door to the Cassic Cafe. Azoth then spoke again, Why are you two out so late? A date maybe? Azoth added in his mind. Azoth looked up at the moon high over head. Azoth looked over at Erin. Clam down. If I wanted to two dead I would-of attacked by now. And before you say anything, I'm not lieing.
azoth
azoth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:22 am

“so your a pureblood?” Jeno said raising a eyebrow “were just out for a walk...seemed calm out so i suggested a walk” Erin said not letting her gaurd down for a second “relaaaaax..” Jeno moaned in a hushed tone in her ear who then crossed her arms stubbornly “ah so anywho...a childhood friend? guessing its a girl since we could hear her shout from here. trust me it'll end two ways, you'll fall for eachother or....well badly” Jeno said grimacing at the last part
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by azoth Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:24 am

Azoth cocked his brows up and gave Jeno a questioning look.So you've been hurt by a chirldhood friend once before? I doubt that I'll fall for Ri. After I was made to turn her, she was asigned to be my caretaker. But she is a good friend. A bit too protective, but I don't really care. I can take care of my self now. Azoth said, changing his glance over to Erin. Clam down Mix. I'm not going to hurt your food/boyfriend. Azoth said, pressure on the name 'Mix'. Ri should be almost here now. And Wrin should stop being so hostil. It's as if she thinks I'm going to attack. I would give my word, but she is below me. I guess she must have a bad past to not trust me. Oh well. Azoth thought. When is Ri going to get here? Azoth asked to no one.
azoth
azoth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:23 am

"What do we have here? 2 vampires, and a human. Wonder what they are talking about". Yukio was laying on the edge of a rooftop, watching the 3 converse with each other. He was wearing a white trench coat, and a black top hat. They wouldn't mind a little surpise. Yukio's eyes became blue as he extends his hand, and a blue fire appearing on it. "What should I make this time. Maybe...No, used a lot.... How about..... No, almost killed someone with that. Oh well, lets get to the classic". The blue flame shot out like a flamethrower at open area, in front of the group, then a chair that was made fit for a king, and made of ice appeared. "Time to drop". Yukio shot the blue fire again into the air above the chair, making a small rain cloud, dropping snow flakes. He then hopped off the edge, and landed on the chair. The snow flakes slowly falls over Yukio. "Hiya. Beautiful night sky, isn't it?"
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster
Birthday : 1994-01-01

Character sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidousha

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:50 pm

“mix!?! pompous lil brat!” Erin exclaimed only being help back by Jeno who had grabbed the back of her shirt at the last second to stop a fight “aw come on! not another fight Erin!” Jeno said trying to hold his girlfriend back, then Yukio made his entrance which gave Jeno the oppirtunity to drag Erin back “nice entrance Yukio Shidousha” Jeno laughed, Erin raised an eyebrow at the display “friend of yours?” Erin asked still not letting her gaurd down, in fact she was even more paranoid “yep. So what're you doing out here?” Jeno asked Yukio
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by azoth Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:55 am

Pick your fights carefully Mix. Azoth said, with his left eye turning white as he started to make one big Wind Cutter. Azoth had it aimed at Erin, but Jeno was holding her back. “Aw come on! not another fight Erin!" said Jeno. Then somehow, a chair made of ice appeared from blue flames that came from over head. Some fell onto the chair, and said, "Hiya. Beautiful night sky, isn't it?" Azoth's Wind Cutter slammed into the ice chair, almost going through it, just a little to the left of the person's head. Azoth eye instantly went back to normal. Sorry. is all Azoth said, before turning his glare back at Erin.

(ooo: posting order! after White and Yukio post, the posting order will be active. it is: Azoth, White, Yukio.)
azoth
azoth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:01 am

Jeno didn't like the look Azoth was giving his girlfriend and the look Erin was giving back was scaring Jeno “don't do it..” Jeno mummured into her ear “do what kick his ass?..can't promise anything” Erin whispered back “whats your problem?” Jeno asked “don't ever trust vampires especially male purebloods” Erin replied coldly, Jeno sighed collectivly. Things seemed on the verge of violence and Jeno didn't like it “all right lets all relax a lil” Jeno said looking at Azoth and Erin, giving each a 'come on' face
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:15 am

nice entrance Yukio Shidousha. So what're you doing out here? Yukio was about to answer when a something went right through the chair, almost hitting Yukio. Sorry. "No problem. I was just taking nice walk around town, Jeno. Sucking blood out of some victims. Nah, just kidding". Yukio's eyes went back to dark red, thus stopping the snowfall, and the chair melting. "So what are you 3 doing out here?" Yukio took out a bottle of cherry Dr. Pepper, unscrewed the cap, and started drinking.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by azoth Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:35 am

I'd like to see you tr- Azoth started to say, but then he felt a sharp kick to his side. Why did you hang up like that?!? I was worried to death, well you know what I mean! the kicker, Ri, said, before noticing the other people. Oh, sorry, I'm Ri. Am I interupting something? Ri said, blushing a bit. Azoth stared at Ri a bit coldly. That kick was not needed, Ri. Azoth said slowly. Oh shut up you. Ri said, not looking at Azoth. Azoth closed his eyes then turned back to Erin. Back to what I was saying, I'd like to see you try.
azoth
azoth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:09 am

“oh thats it!” Erin said started going over but Jeno stood in front of her “come on man don't mess with her” Jeno said to Azoth with a pleading look “oh you must be Azoth's 'friend'” Jeno said with a grin wrapping a arm around Erin who seemed more at ease “ah forgot about your question Yukio. we were out for a walk” Jeno said
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:31 am

Back to what I was saying, I'd like to see you try. come on man don't mess with her Another girl came up to Azoth, and kicked him. That was unexpected.... Yukio watched the two groups, and thinks himself in that situation. Thats a score for no in the "should I get a girlfriend contest". Thats 3 yes, and 3 no. Yukio's eyes became blue again, then he extended his hands, shot blue fire around the two groups, and created a few walls between them. "You two should stop fighting. Jeno, try to keep her away from this guy, and you should stop provoking her, whoever you are".
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by azoth Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:38 am

Stay out of it, if this Mix whats to fight, then- Azoth started to say, before he was smacked by Ri. Oh be quiet, Azo-chan She said, before looking at Erin. I am sorry on the behalf of him. Ri said, tilting her head down in the generald direction of Erin. Azoth just closed his eyes, then opened them. His left eye was white. Ri, be quiet, and stop calling me '-chan'. Azoth said, staring at Erin through the ice. Azoth jumpped on top of the ice wall, so he had an overhead view of Erin. It would be bad for the White family name for me to fight a mix. So I guess I shall stop provoking her. Azoth thought, with his eye still white. I shall not fight...tonight that is, unless I have to. And trust me, though it will be bad for my family name, I will fight you, and win. Azoth said, staring Erin dead in the eye, unmoving.
azoth
azoth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:11 am

“not a problem Ri. Its just as much as Erins fault” Jeno said with a grin hugging a stubborn Erin “you might not wanna threaten my girlfriend, i don't want to use this” Jeno said to Azoth grin gone, Leviathan was togather in his hands in a second, then pulled out an arrow “these things hurt vampires alot” Jeno said readying the arrow then pulling back the string “i don't want to fight you but if you try to cause Erin any harm i'll do it” Jeno said motioning Erin behind him and aiming at Azoth
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:23 am

"Good. Then its settled!" Yukio's eyes became normal again, and the ice walls melted. Another bottle of Dr, pepper bottle was unscrewed, and the vampire drank away. Yukio watched as Jeno took out what looked like a bow. these things hurt vampires alot. He aimed the arrow at the person. And I thought this was over. Yukio created another ice chair, sat on it, and watched to see what happens next.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by azoth Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:55 am

Did you not hear me? I said that I will not fight tonight unless I have to, Jeno. Azoth said, looking over at Jeno now... then he feel a very sharp kick to his back. Azoth fell face down onto the hard ground. You could see when the kicker kick Azoth on his school uniform. Dang it Azoth! Why do you have to piss people off just because you're in a bad mood? Ri, the kicker, said at Azoth. You were thinking about that weren't you? Ri asked, accusingly. I'm sorry again for him. Ri said, looking at Azoth's back when she said the word 'him'. Azoth got up with his eyes closed and his jaw closed tight. Did she really have to bring up my parents' death like that?[/color] Did you really have to bring [i]that up? Azoth said, opening his eyes and staring coldly at Ri. Jeno, Erin, and the other vampire completly forgoten. Well... ah... you see... because... ah... Ri said, starting multiple statments.
azoth
azoth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:48 am

“alright them” Jeno said lowering the bow then put it away, he truthfully didn't wanna fight but when Erin might get in trouble Jeno was willing to fight “we best be on our way. have a nice evening” Jeno said flashing a smile then grabbing Erin by the arm and headed off

As they walked through the forest back to the academy well out of earshot “i could've taken him...” Erin said with crossed arms “how you can't even fight? do i have to fight your battles for you?” Jeno asked putting his hands into his pockets “yes.” Erin replied nudging his shoulder “...oh shut up” Jeno laughed
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:47 am

Dang it Azoth! Why do you have to piss people off just because you're in a bad mood? Ri, the kicker, said at Azoth. You were thinking about that weren't you? Yukio wacthed as Jeno left with his girlfriend. "Well I guess I should-". Yukio was cut off when a bullet zips by his face. A person on the roof who was wearing a black cloak, hopped off, and pointed a weird looking gun at Yukio. "Aw not again. Why are you trying to kill me? I didn't do anything yet!". The person took off the hood, revealing a young girl.(OOC) The picture of the girl is the white haired one in my gallery) I'm sorry, but I have to kill you. I have my orders, and if I don't, I will die. The girl revealed a little metallic collar on her neck. Whoever she works for, they are sure have ways to get thier workers to kill vampires. Yukio's eyes became blue, created a ice shield, and started running off, blocking the bullets. ", I feel sorry for her, and shes kinda hot. Wait, what am I thinking!?" Yukio ran as fast as he could, until he reached the school grounds. "I think I lost her. Now, drink a bottle of blood, and its off to bed with me". Yukio took out a bottle of blood, drank it, then started walking towards his room.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by azoth Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:43 am

ooc: this topic has ended, and my post is gonna be quiet short since everyone left, so, after this post, this topic can be locked and put away or whatever.

Erin cooled off and Jeno is walking away with her. I guess no blood will spill tonight. Azoth thought, as a crazy chick appeared on top of the closed cafe, jumpped down, and aimed a gun at the last night student. She said something about that if she doesn't kill him, she will die. Sh started to fire te gun and the night student made an ice shield to block the bullets, and started to run. Dang it, I guess blood wil spill after all. Azoth thought as Ri started to say something, but Azoth stopped her with a hard look. Azoth left eye turn white and a crack could be heard as Azoth sent a Wind Cutter at the girl's legs. He got her behind the knees, and with the force of the Wind Cutter, her knees bent, causing her to fall to the ground on her knees. I am Azoth White, one of the last Whites alive. Dont forgot my name. Azoth said to the girl, then turning to walk away with Ri following close behind.

~topic end~
azoth
azoth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down