Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
well ain't that just a lil creepy EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
well ain't that just a lil creepy EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
well ain't that just a lil creepy EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
well ain't that just a lil creepy EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
well ain't that just a lil creepy EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
well ain't that just a lil creepy EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
well ain't that just a lil creepy EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
well ain't that just a lil creepy EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
well ain't that just a lil creepy EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

well ain't that just a lil creepy

2 posters

Go down

well ain't that just a lil creepy Empty well ain't that just a lil creepy

Post by Jeno Talborn Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:00 am

“come on Mike you can try better” Jeno said to his friend Mike who was lifting a 10 pound weight. He and his roomate Mark were working out in the schools gym, it was quiet and empty since nobody bothered coming here. Mark was a scrawny, pale, small, had a bowl haircut and big glasses, Jeno thought he should try exercising but clearly it wasn't working “gragh! oh dear god help!” Mark exclaimed having fallen down andthe weight was on his chest “i've got ya” Jeno laughed dropping his and picked Mark up by the collar the weight fell off easily “thanks..” Mark said as Jeno set him on the ground, Jeno noticed someone peeking through a large glass window that was near the door “dude who the hell is that?” Jeno asked pointing “hey! don't you have some Night class guy to stalk!” Mark shouted at the person peeking through the glass, jeno couldn't tell who it was “uh...who is that?” Jeno asked with a puzzled look on his face “Marleen. she's stalked every single guy in the night class..weirdo. she's one of the crazy crazy fans” Mark said with a sigh walking off to the lockeroom. Jeno walked over to the door and opened it “...uh hi Marleen?” Jeno said uncertainly, it wasn't that she was bad looking in fact she was pretty hot and Jeno couldn't see anything creepy about her “Eek! you know my name!” Marleen shrieked staring at him “right....” Jeno said backing away “your so different from the others! my friends say i had to aim lower and your perfect! how was your workout?” Marleen rambled quickly oggling him, each time Jeno took a step back she took a step forward until Jeno was against a wall and she was to close for comfort “uh..i have a girlfriend you know” Jeno said moving along the wall past her “oh? well we can be..friends right?very good friends” Marleen said with a smirk “..sure..i'm gunna go” Jeno said slipping back into the weight room

Jeno was walking outside with Marleen quietly following him staring.the snow was falling calmly this saturday afternoon
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Male Posts : 99
Location : Robbing a bank with a Top hat, three cans, and a paperclip

Character sheet
Name: Jeno Talborn
Class/job: Day student

Back to top Go down

well ain't that just a lil creepy Empty Re: well ain't that just a lil creepy

Post by Yukio Shidousha Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:25 am

(OOC) Snow time! My favorite time.

Yukio was wearing none other tan his school uniform, and a large red scarf. "The best time of the season to me is the time it snows. Cold and Icy!" Yukio stuck his hand out into the air, and let the snow fall over it, then he continued walking around the school ground. He then saw the school gym, the place where he usually keeps himself away from. Well, you have to exercise at one point of your life. Yukio strolled on into the weight room, then pciked up a dumbell, and started lifting.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster
Birthday : 1994-01-01

Character sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidousha
Class/job: Night student

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:07 am

Jeno was looking up as snow fell smiling to himself when Marleen took a picture of him, the camera making a loud *snap* “what're you doing now?” Jeno said with a collective sigh “scrapbooking. *snap*” Marleen said taking another picture as Jeno walked away, glancing towards the weight room he saw Yukio inside lifting a dumbell. Jeno tapped on the window “Hey what're you doing?!” Jeno asked with a grin
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:52 am

Yukio began to whistle a little song, as he continues lifting. Hey what're you doing?! The young vampire stopped, and sees Jeno tapping on the window. "You know, if you keep tapping on the window like that, sooner or later, its gonna break". Yukio dropped the dumbell, then walked outside. "All I'm doing is a little weight lifting. What are you doing?" Yukio whistled, then a Arthur flew down, and landed on his finger. "And who is this young lady?"
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:27 am

“Marleen, my stalker..” Jeno said rubbing his forehead “she gave up on Night Class guys and is trying to aim lower...which i can't find an insult since i was her first choice” Jeno said glancing at Marleen “exactly I'm his girlfriend” Marleen said grabbing his arm “ughhhh. i told you i have a girlfriend and it isn't you!” Jeno groaned shaking her off “right” Marleen said winking “...can you have her for 'lunch'? really i'll look the other way” Jeno whispered to Yukio leaning forward
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:11 am

Marleen, my stalker.. she gave up on Night Class guys and is trying to aim lower...which i can't find an insult since i was her first choice. ...can you have her for 'lunch'? really i'll look the other way. "I would if I could. I don't drink blood out of people unless I'm desperate, but since I'm not, I can't. Sorry". Arthur flew off, leaving Yukio with Jeno, and Marleen. Yukio took out a bottle of Dr. Pepper, unscrewed the cap, drops some ice cubes he created, and drank away. "I really shouldn't be using my powers around the schoolgrounds, but whos looking?"
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:18 am

“...damn..” Jeno muttered -at least Erins asleep...she'd kill Marleen..she has temper and jealousy problems- Jeno thought his mind drifting a little but was tore back to reality because of Marleens excessive picture taking “*sigh*can you stop that?” Jeno asked with a sigh “nope” Marleen said stubbornly “...Marleen meet Yukio” Jeno said getting an idea “maybe you haven't met him before, real swell guy” Jeno said patting him on the shoulder
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:48 am

maybe you haven't met him before, real swell guy Jeno began patting on Yukio's shoulder. "Nice to meet ya. Yukio Shidousha at your service". Yukio smiled as he brushes off some snow from his shoulder. "So you used to be one of those crazy night class fans. At least you started a liking to day class, or I would be running by now".
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:45 am

“see real nice guy. seems great to stalk.” Jeno said trying to get rid of her “hmm no it'd be too easy” Marleen said crossing her arms “....are you kidding me?” Jeno said rubbing his forehead “nope” Marleen said grabbing jenos arm, Jeno tried prying her off but she had a grip “you don't have a crowbar by any chance...” Jeno asked Yukio then klutz jumped onto his shoulder “where ya been buddy?” Jeno asked scratching under klutz chin 'oh you'll see...' Klutz twitched “wait...seriously what'd you do” Jeno asked getting worried 'relax it'll take her awhile to get here lunchboy' Klutz twitched, Jeno them franticly tried getting Marleen off his arm “Yukio lil help!” Jeno asked in a paniced voice
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:27 am

Yukio lil help! "What should I do?" Yukio's eyes became blue as he extends his hand with a blue flame. "You said you needed a crowbar". The blue fire shot out into the snow, and creates a ice crowbar. Yukio walked over, picked up the crowbar, and laid it on Marleen's neck. "This should get her off of you".
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:12 am

Jeno motioned a `what're you doing!?`hand wave 'about 5 seconds i'm guessing' Klutz twitched satifiedly “i dont have time for this!” Jeno exclaimed “what do you want!?” Jeno said tired out from trying to get her off him “oh come on stop fighting” Marleen said like this didn't even phase her, Jeno quickly grabbed Yukio and used him to knocked Marleen into some nearby bushes sending them both tumbling into the bushes “oh thank god...” Jeno gasped standing there alone now “Hey” Erin said behind Jeno almost giving him a heart attack, klutz looked like a child who just lost a game “that lil bugger woke me up jumping around and twitching his nose until i followed it...got ahead of me....you look like you just seen a ghost ” Erin said giving him a questioning look “uh well.. your looking great today” Jeno said quickly coming up with something to change the subject “thanks but i just woke up, you feeling okay?” Erin asked raising an eyebrow -Come on Yukio do me a solid and keep crazy quiet for awhile- Jeno thought/prayed
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:44 am

Jeno grabbed Yukio, then knocked Marleen into the bushes along with himself. "Ow!. Didn't see that coming. Ow, landed on my head". Yukio rubbed his forehead, then got got off the ground. "Jeno, now I think you would tend to do crazy things just to keep yourself out of trouble". The crowbar melted, and Yukio's eyes reverted back top dark red. "I don't know what you see in him, Marleen". Yukio peeked out on the bushes, and sees Jeno with his real girlfriend. Now I get why he did that. If she sees Marleen holding on to his arm, than that girl is going to be pisssed. He stared at the young couple, waiting for the next thing to happen.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:58 am

-why am i bothering to protect Crazy.....well a dead body wouldn't be well- Jeno thought “there something in the bushes?” Erin asked looking past Jeno “uhm nothing! did i ever mention how sexy your accent is? like a british super model” Jeno said quickly starting to rambling as he moved in front of her “*sigh* peace boys in there...whoses the other one” Erin said shooting him a look “my stalker.” Jeno said waiting for the unavoidable violence “now before you do anything. think calming thoughts” Jeno said as she crossed her arms and stood infront of the bushes and closed her eyes “quiet Jeno. i just wanna talk. Erin ordered pulling Yukio and Marleen out of the bushes “alright what are you doing?” Erin asked Marleen with amazing calmness “me and jeno are in love” Marleen declared “for the record i'm not.” Jeno piped in, Erin then took Marleen to the side and seemed to have a friendly conversation, then Erin came back “scank” Marleen then said just above normal voice “...i'm gonna kill her” Erin said turning back but Jeno grabbed her by the arms “no no no. you don't need to, i'll handle it. if you want you can throw Yukio at her...seems to work pretty well” Jeno said struggling to hold her back
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:17 am

Yukio suddenly felt himself being grabbed by Erin, then was pulled out of the bushes. She sure is strong. Good thing she is not my girlfriend, or I would be toast. He got out of the girl's grip, then brushed himself off some snow. Funny how I get into these kind of things. no no no. you don't need to, i'll handle it. if you want you can throw Yukio at her...seems to work pretty well "And what is that suppose to mean? Do I look like a football of something to you?" Yukio crossed his arms, waiting for a answer.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:57 am

Jeno and Erin tilted their heads at the same time looking at Yukio, Jeno imagined his head a football for a second but shook his head quickly "....kinda" Jeno and Erin said at the same time still staring at him "does his head kinda look like a football to you?" Jeno whispered into Erins ear "...now that ya mention it it really does. looks more like a baseball" Erin whispered back both of them not taking their eyes off Yukio
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:13 am

....kinda Yukio said nothing for a moment. Worst... Answer... I ever heard.... Of all time.... His eyes turned sapphire blue, as he shoots blue fire into the sky above the couple's head, creating a block of ice for the two. "Can you tell me again, do I look like a football to you?"
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:38 am

"............what should we tell him" Jeno whispered to Erin "well should we lie?..." Erin whispered back "......well i have a idea" Jeno said, then they both stepped to the side out from under the block of ice "not exactly. but close enough." Jeno said both of them nodding in agreement
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:22 am

not exactly. but close enough. Yukio went silent for a minute, then moved the blocks over to the couple, melted the blocks, pouring cold water over them. Mother said not to take revenge on unnessicary things. But it wouldn't be fun now would it? Yukio smiled as he watches them soaked in cold water. "I forgot to tell you that I don't like being called something like that".
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:50 am

“was it worth it” Jeno said eyes closed spitting water out of his mouth “yea....ok not entirely worth it” Erin said pushing wet hair out of her eyes “...still kinda funny though” Jeno said taking off his soaked jacket “*eek*!” Marleen yipped in excitment at the sight of wet Jeno “great. now I'm wet, cold and extremly uncomfortable right now...thanks Yukio” Jeno said with a laugh “where the hell did you come from!” Erin shouted at the picturing taking Marleen “just ignore her. So i'm guessing your mother taught you alot about life?” Jeno asked Yukio not bothered by the cold all that much unlike Erin who was shivering “we should continue this discussion inside...away from..pests” Jeno with a grin aiming the word pests at Marleen
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:06 pm

just ignore her. So i'm guessing your mother taught you alot about life? "Every ability I know was taught by my mother. All of my swordsmanship was taught by my father". we should continue this discussion inside...away from..pests "What do you have in mind?" Yukio whistled, and Arthur flew in, and landed on his head. "I forgot to introduce him. This is Arthur, my little bird".
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:47 pm

“nice to meet you Aurthur” Jeno said to the bird informally saluting with two fingers “we should go inside before i die of cold” Erin said shaking slightly “well thats my que. Cya later Yukio Shidousha” Jeno said with a laugh then swiftly picked up Erin “you know i can walk” Erin said as they left “you know i don't care” Jeno replied with another laugh

*JENO EXITS TOPIC*
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:26 pm

well thats my que. Cya later Yukio Shidousha. "Okay, sayonara, Jeno Talborn". Yukio watched Jeno carry his girlfriend off. I'll never understand that guy. Yukio takes out a small bottle of blood wine, drank it, then walked off to his room.

yUKIO LEAVES THE TOPIC!
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content