Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
Celebration Elections party! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
Celebration Elections party! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
Celebration Elections party! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
Celebration Elections party! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
Celebration Elections party! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
Celebration Elections party! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
Celebration Elections party! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
Celebration Elections party! EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
Celebration Elections party! EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Celebration Elections party!

4 posters

Go down

Celebration Elections party! Empty Celebration Elections party!

Post by Yukihoshi Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:57 am

(OOC:A Party made to congradulate those who won the elections!
Spoiler:
NPC APPS ARE HERE:
https://vkacademycross.rpg-board.net/creation-f21/npc-apps-t166.htm#634
Only staff can control these NPCs.)

Ariane looked around the room, it was a celebration party for those that won the elections both staff and students. Ariane was one out of the two people choosen to be a guardian by the staff members, guardians were not pubically voted for, but there was an annoucement saying that there will be some students to help calm down the crowd at sun down. Right next to Ariane, was Ichi. All of a sudden a flash went off, both Ichi and Ariane rubbed their eyes. When their vision was finally a bit clear they saw a girl airing out a photo. Ariane knew who this girl was, she was Ann who was well known for taking pictures of hot and cute guys and was rumored to have a shrine full of pictures. "Thank you for the photo!" Ann said before taking off. Ariane could hear a cello and some other instrument playing nearby, she turned and saw the Dorm president for the night girls class. Ariane didn't know much about her, but did know her name was Saya. Saya was standing right next to a guy playing a cello, who had long black hair and near the guy was the Day Class rep, Mai. Who was playing a bass. Ariane knew some things about Mai like her nickname Ice Queen and that her friend was Ryuzaki who has won many Martial Arts tournaments. She also heard that Mai and some other guy was going to play some music for the party.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-10

Character sheet
Name: Ariane Yuki Hoshi
Class/job: Day student

https://vkacademycross.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Celebration Elections party! Empty Re: Celebration Elections party!

Post by Clous Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:09 pm

Clous sighed as he swirled teh liquid in his glass around. He wasn't too interested in drinking anything at the momment. It was often said that your senior year was the most interesting. The time where you saw everythign for what it truely was, and where the unexpected happened on an almost daily bases. And Clous had experianced first hand that, whoever had said that must have been able to read teh furute because it was indeed true. He had never expected to be both class rep and dorm prez. He had always kept a wide range within the school but never thought it was enough to get both possitions. He didnt even know that he was nominated for the rep possition. But now that it was being handed to him he actually didnt mind. This actually made things a bit easier for him.

Clous scaned the area looking at all teh faces, and their individual expressions. He smirked as he finished his survey and focused in on the celo. He knew Hagi, and had yet to meet anyone taht was more talented with such an instrument as he. Leaning back with his legs crossed one would almost think that Clous wanted nothing to do with this celibration but taht was far from teh truth. He just didnt see a reason to be over excited about it. "If only she were here..." He muttered as he closed his eyes slightly. I love how oblivious everything around here always appears to be. It's like everyone is wearing a mask. And mine is the most adorned of all.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Clous Sinota
Class/job: Night Class Drom President/ Night Class Rep.

Back to top Go down

Post by ryuu_evans Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:36 pm

"Too many people can't go in" Ryuu thought as he stood a the doorway eating chocolate "or I just don't enjoy parties" he added as he steps in.He could see their dorm leader and also class rep "he doesn't seem to enjoy what just happened to him if I were him I'll give my position and stay as a student" Ryuu spoke as he looks at everyone.As Ryuu looks for a place where he can stay the whole party he hears the music which he didn't hear for a long time "hmmm haven't heard that since I was a kid."
ryuu_evans
ryuu_evans

Male Posts : 44

Character sheet
Name: Ryuu Evans
Class/job: Night student

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Jeno sat quietly with his sunglasses on covering his eyes, he'd been sleeping for awhile but was woken by klutz jumping up onto his head 'what're you doin in the corner? go get me some food!' Klutz twitched, Jeno tiredly grabbed the ferret and threw it out the nearby window -i might as well start socializing....god this is boring without erin- Jeno thought standing up, Erin had been focusing on her studies as of late and had no free time to go partying with Jeno well she did still find him occasionally for a quick drink but still left Jeno feeling awfully lonely. As Jeno moved through the room he spotted a few familiar faces like Clous and Ariane but didn't know them very well, there was also some teachers and the others who had been elected -what a drag... slow music, polite conversation, not very...exciting.. all so very tamed- Jeno thought flicking his shades up, he honestly woke up with them on after a rave and just kept them. Jeno plopped down into a chair looking around "why'd i bother coming to this thing...." Jeno muttered crossing his arms
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Male Posts : 99
Location : Robbing a bank with a Top hat, three cans, and a paperclip

Character sheet
Name: Jeno Talborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:44 am

(OOC:Um...Slow music IS NOT playing right now. Its not faced paced either its just normal music comming from both the Cello and Bass.)
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:59 am

(ooc: yes but if its not fast then to jeno its slow. its slow compared to his taste)
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Male Posts : 99
Location : Robbing a bank with a Top hat, three cans, and a paperclip

Character sheet
Name: Jeno Talborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:30 pm

(OOC:Song that's playing:
Yep, a Kanon Wakeshima song. For those who don't know, Kanon sings Still doll and Suna No Oshiro. She is also singing in French and Japanese.
Lyrics:http://lyrics.wikia.com/Kanon_Wakeshima:L%E2%80%99espoir_%EF%BD%9E%E9%AD%94%E6%B3%95%E3%81%AE%E8%B5%A4%E3%81%84%E7%B3%B8%EF%BD%9E
This song plays at ' Saya whispered something in Hagi's ear, he then started to play a song that Ariane knew well.')

Ariane looked around and saw some people dancing around or just chatting. All of a sudden the music stopped and all heads turned to Mai who had some type of food and drink dripping down off her head and hair, there was some on her clothes. She was now shoutingat the top of her lungs. "Excuse me?! Are you serious?! Your just blamming me all because rumors say I'm some type of man stealer?! Stop jumping to conclusions! Thats what everyone does they just assume! And I'm sick and tired of it!!" Mai walked out of the room and slammed the door behind her, Ryuzaki followed after her. It was silent for awhile. Ariane looked back at where both Hagi and Mai played their instruments. Saya whispered something in Hagi's ear, he then started to play a song that Ariane knew well, but eventually she got tired of listening to the song. "Ichi.." She started say. Ichi looked at her. "You have a radio in your dorm right?" "Yes...why-" "So we can listen to music with a faster beat. This party is kinda boring." "I agree with you on that." He said before going outside. He went past Mio and Ryuzaki who were both sitting on the ground. They were talking about something.

Ryuzaki then stood up, he offered his hand to Mio. Mio took his hand and he pulled her up. "Let's go back." He said. "Okay." Ryuzaki and Mio both went back inside. They could hear the cello playing. Mio still had her bass and walked to where Hagi was. She then whispered something in his ear. She then started to sing and play the bass, just her alone no cello. Just her voice and the bass.

(OOC: song Mio's playing
D-technolife by Uverworld is the 2nd opening to Bleach...
A part of me is thinking I should've used Cagayake girls (bass cover) from K-on instead of this. After all Mio is from K-on.
Cagayake girls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftCjmKJFz5Y )
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:25 am

Clous watched the events unfold with little interest, he was wondering if should head back to his room and grab his electric lead guitar and crash the whole party with a heavy drop D sound. The more he thought about it hte more he wanted to do it. "What the hell," he muttered as he stood up. But as soon as hewas about to turn and walk toward the exit, someone had him by his arm. He turned look over his shoulder, but wasn't surprised. "Victoria, what is it now?"

"What is that supposed to mean? We're going to dance. You owe me a proper date anyway." She drug him through the crowd. He wasn't even resisting. "I was going to go get my guitar..." "You can get it after we dance." She almost shouted at him.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ryuu_evans Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:18 pm

"It looks like I heard something familiar" Ryuu said he hears someone play a bass "that's the song I used to hears sometimes. .somewhere" he continues to listen to it and looked for a placeto seat and knelt down listening to it "this eerie feeling I get,I've felt it before somewhere"

(couldn't think of much to post)
ryuu_evans
ryuu_evans

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:09 am

Ariane

Ariane was listening to the song. She felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned around and saw Ichi holding up a stero. Just before she could say anything, the lights started to flick on and off. Ariane could hear a girl giggling as it happened, her giggle was bit creepy, like she was going to do something bad. Ariane's gun started to shake badly and it then came out of its hiding spot. Ariane grabbed the gun. "Hmmm?" Ariane asked. The lights then went completely off. Ariane felt her hair being pulled to the side and felt something cold at the base of her neck. "Are you ready?" Ariane quickly pulled out her fan and tried to attack the person, but all she hit was air. The lights then came back on and in the air, 3 people were standing on sometype of platform. Of thoses people was a girl who had long hair and looked very similar to Saya.

Saya

Saya noticed that something was going to happen, when the lights came back on, she saw her twin sister Diva. "Diva." Saya said. "Sword!" Saya yelled and Haji took a sword from his Cello case and threw it to Saya. Diva started to laugh. "Hello older sister." She said.

Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki at first thought that someone was crashing the party, but then when the lights came on he saw 3 people. One of them looked like a relative of Saya. Ryuzaki quickly got in a martial arts position.

Mio

Mio had stopped singing and playing the bass, once the lights went off.
When they came back on she gasped when she saw a girl looking similar to Saya. "Who..." Mio began, she saw Ryuzaki get in a martial arts stance.

Ann

Ann was taking pictures when the lights suddenly went off. "Hey! Now my picture is messed up!!" Ann complained, she had just taken a picture of a night class student. When the lights came back on, Ann saw 3 people. "Did you turn off the lights?" Ann asked.

(OOC: Next time..can another staff memeber take one of the NPCs? Playing them all is a bit difficult..

The 3 intruders:

Diva:Celebration Elections party! Bp_910
She's the one with long hair.

Dude 1:Celebration Elections party! Anime_10

Dude 2:Celebration Elections party! Dnan_110

Okay peoples! These people are going to be in the mission. So don't do anything major, kay? Kay?)
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:20 am

((Sorry, I was waiting for things to develop a bit more. I'll take one of hte NPC's now))

- Clous

Clous didnt seem the least bit surprised when the lights went off. He was sure he sensed something that seemed too obvious to miss. He looekd toward the stage long befor ehte lights came back on. Clous pulled Victoria behind him and started to walk toward the stage. He glared at the three not really caring for their answer but hoped they had a good reason for disrupting his peace. It was then taht he noticed the striking simularities between Saya, and tegirl on the stage. He looked back between the two as he walked. He stopped just at hte base of the stage staring at them.

- Victoria

Victoria stayed where Clous had placed her and even moved back a bit. She fetl uneasy about the entire situation. She felt a chill run through her body. Something about that girl on stage felt off.

- Haji

Haji stood up from his seated possition and closed his cello case. His gloved hand moved into his pants pocket as he held the cello over his shoulder with a strap. He ignored almost everything other than Saya herself and made his way to her as calm as ever. He knew it wouldnt be wise to cause a panic. Thought he couldn't help but wonder if anyone was doing anything to get the humans out of hte area.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ryuu_evans Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 am

After two flickers of the light Ryuu's ability is already activated the only thing now is to point his finger to the target and their end is sure still with the lights turning on and off he couldn't use it properly "I'll ready ryuusenshou once my plan won't work" he thought as he stand up and looks at the intruders "parties are really not my type but crushing them. .that's what I hate" Ryuu pulled a chocolate bar in his pocket "now let's see what the dorm leader will do first"
ryuu_evans
ryuu_evans

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:27 am

Diva, Dark, Phantom and Saya
(OOC: Pretty sure I'm making Saya Out of Character. Even though I don't like Diva much, I think I'm doing a much better job with her than with Saya...Oh well. )

Diva, ignorging everyone and everything else continued to talk to Saya. "Relax Older Sister, no need to pull out your sword. What, you can't trust me, your very own sister?" "Last tim-" "Your still angry about that? I'm sorry Older Sister, it was just an accident." "We both know that was no accident Div-" One of the guys pushed Diva out of the way. "Hello I'm Dark, I don't think we've met before. Your one beautiful looking lady. Would you like to-" Diva stabbed Dark from behind and giggled as she watched him fall. She stepped on him as she walked closer to Saya. "Ol-" "Its time for us to go." Said the other guy. Dark stood up and the floor around them began rose up, layers after layers. "Already? I-" "You were told that we wouldn't be here for long, but your free to do whatever you want. Won't be my fault if something bad happens to you for not following orders." Phantom said. "Your so dull and who made you leader Phantom?" Phantom snapped his fingers and all of them turned into pure electricity using the wires around the room they then escaped. Leaving just a rose up portion of the floor.

(OOC:Had to find out a way to close the topic so I could do the mission...and I didn't forget Ariane...)

Ariane

Minutes afterward...
Ichi had plugged in a stero to the wall, there was now dance music playing from the stero. Almost everyone was dancing, execpt for Ariane, Ichi and a few other people.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:31 pm

(OOC:I think I did a bad job at trying to close the topic for the mission.)
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down